Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 3243 times)

neil1978

I was in Salford on friday dropping a mate off when I remembered sheridans was close by.
I had a quick look at the Rota and after reading reviews on here I fancied giving tyra a go.

Phoned up but tyra was fully booked. I went in anyway to see who else was there, plus I wanted to check the place out as I've never been before.

Only Angelina was available and she looked nice with a pretty face, long dark hair, she reminded me of LMN if anyone remembers her 😍, so booked in with her.

I was a little disappointed when she came in as she does look a bit bigger with her clothes off and her boobs are pretty small.

She's not very chatty and I felt a bit awkward.
She gave me some OWO which was pretty good but not amazing.
Condom on and she got on top.
It wasn't really doing anything for me, it all felt mechanical.
I asked her if we could try doggie and she assumed the position. She's got a great arse but the mattress was way to soft so It was hard work.

I gave up and asked her to finish me off by hand.
This wasn't working either to be fair.
She is pretty so I asked if she kisses and she leaned in for a kiss, no dfk, or any tongues but it helped and I blew all over my chest.

It only lasted 20 mins and she asked if I wanted a massage to make it last 30 mins. I declined and took a shower and went. I'd of took the massage if she was a bit more talkative.

She was nice, and I could tell she was trying her best but we didn't really click.

I wouldn't see her again, but I'll be back at sheridans at some point.

£40 30 mins

Offline Dickled

External Link/Members Only
Looking at description of services I don't think I ever come across "finger blasting" before.  :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

Looking at description of services I don't think I ever come across "finger blasting" before.  :unknown:

👉👌  ;)

I think it needs to be added to the glossary. :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:55:04 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Spurt

Saw Angelina a couple of weeks ago myself, whilst pretty to look at, a lack of eye contact and general engagement meant I had a disappointing punt. No FK nor DFK, owo was OK, sex in a couple of positions were attempted, but a distinct lack of tightness spoiled the punt completely, finished myself by hand, not recommended.

BFG.

It says French Kissing on the list of what she does on her profile. They Shouldn't list it if they don't do it.

Offline Blue Moon

There have been a few less than glowing comments/reports about Sheridans lately. I wonder if complacency is creeping in? I hope not - it's always been a VFM place, but if services like CIM, DFK, etc are being dropped (or extra charges applied), VFM goes out of the window.    Bm

Offline jameslee76

I fancy checking out sheridans. Usually go Crewe  but getting sub standard service from Brooklyn's of late. £40 half hour owo  sounds like  my kinda place.

Offline NigelF

There have been a few less than glowing comments/reports about Sheridans lately. I wonder if complacency is creeping in? I hope not - it's always been a VFM place, but if services like CIM, DFK, etc are being dropped (or extra charges applied), VFM goes out of the window.    Bm

+1

neil1978

I fancy checking out sheridans. Usually go Crewe  but getting sub standard service from Brooklyn's of late. £40 half hour owo  sounds like  my kinda place.
I used to go to brooklyns a lot. I stopped going after a shit punt with Elisha as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago.
The last few times a went always felt rushed, and I don't mean by a couple of minutes.
They're trying to get you out in 20 mins or less.
Cheshire elite down the road seems much better, although Ive only seen savannah there.

I've only been to sheridans once and it wasn't a great experience, but from some of the things I've read on here,  like the receptionist joining in, 2 girls for 65 quid, people at it in reception  :lol: I'll be going again no doubt about it.

John_dee

I’ve seen that there’s 2 different receptionists at Sheridan’s, the Sunday one is mega fit imo!!

She’s got them naughty eyes!!! Anyone had a dabble?

Offline bbois77

I used to go to brooklyns a lot. I stopped going after a shit punt with Elisha as I mentioned on here a few weeks ago.
The last few times a went always felt rushed, and I don't mean by a couple of minutes.
They're trying to get you out in 20 mins or less.
Cheshire elite down the road seems much better, although Ive only seen savannah there.

I've only been to sheridans once and it wasn't a great experience, but from some of the things I've read on here,  like the receptionist joining in, 2 girls for 65 quid, people at it in reception  :lol: I'll be going again no doubt about it.

Nicola and her team are open to just about any suggestion ( bar enemas  :scare:, see a thread on the other forum), as long as you have that chat or suss it out beforehand. Reception play, doors to rooms left open, MFF, MMFF or more,  bifun, cleaner involvement and voyeurism all part and parcel of the Sheridan experience. Nicola of TJs vintage has many years experience in the trade so has basically seen it all.

Some concern though over girls now charging extra for things listed as included in their profiles, needs sorted before it gets out of hand.

John_dee

Im 99% sure I’ve had the cleaner on a glory home service!! That was quite good!!

Is it Nicola the girl who’s in on Sunday’s??

So many times she’s walked me to the glory home and I’ve been dying to ask her to get involved !!

STAR-LORD

Jamesferra

Been thete and had great time, Holly was on reception so very relaxing. Can you actually do stuff in the reception area though ?? Would love to give it a try !

John_dee

Been thete and had great time, Holly was on reception so very relaxing. Can you actually do stuff in the reception area though ?? Would love to give it a try !

+1 on that one wouldn’t mind a bj in the middle of reception!!