Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littlemissrachx Tingley Leeds  (Read 718 times)

10 review(s) for Littlemissrachx (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline holeymoley

Comms off to a slow start took around three days to respond but in the end she was visiting for two days in Tingley ( from Northampton she said ) and one of them suited me so a meet was agreed.

Location is 5 minutes from M62, nice residential area purpose built annexe advertised on AW for day rental. Obvious place is to park outside which I did. I would have been better parking a street away.......

Arrived around 7 minutes early and can see a car parked up outside the gate, text Rach and she says 5 minutes so I drive round block takes 5 mins or so when I return car gone and text on my phone says ready. Rach sat on annexe steps in secluded entrance area through the gate in yard. First impression was that she was wearing glasses and looked like a sexy secretary . Shower offered but I only had one an hour before. The place was clean and tidy, she was chatty and friendly, pecks rather than kisses,  oral on her, protected sex in mush and doggy fine then she gave me the sloppiest and noisiest BJ ever.
Whilst I would probably never refuse BJ I am not the biggest fan and this was a massive turn off.  Then we agreed to finish off with hand job which she could not complete, 50/50 as I could not keep it up and her technique was not for me. Parted on good terms ( I hope ) I showered and she put her clothes back on. As others have remarked this girl has tattoos ( to disguise surgery and I sympathise with that ) I thought she had a fit figure, not over weight, small boobs , nice nips not unnatractive or overweight.

Only reasons I think it's neutral is poor comms at start, sex perfunctory, and I doubt she showered - the next client was sat in his car waiting to enter  ( just one hour after I entered ) so it felt like conveyor belt.

As Mr Fishy says it's very much YMMV you pays your money and takes your choice, but I won't be returning.

This is my first review if someone would be kind enough to do the AW link as I am not savvy yet - I would appreciate.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review  :hi: she does seem to be getting some very average feedback of late...

Link as requested:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

redbillygibson

As with any job. You need to be on your game everyday, can't sit on your laurels.
Hope the lass reads these recent neutrals and SD's just green and future clients reap the benefits.