Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: [Another fake review] JESS FOXX Aka Tess Foxton - Glasgow  (Read 3855 times)

Bigal_68

External Link/Members Only location Glasgow.

Having met Tess a few times over past 12 months I thought I would have a go at a review. Met at her usual hotel in Glasgow easy to access and goods comms to arrange meet.
Her pictures don't do her justice she is stunning long blonde hair and a body to die for lol.
Tess as normal was immaculately dressed in sexy lingerie and looking amazing. A shower was offered which I used clean towels a plenty. Tess nows what I like a lovely long welcoming kiss followed by a awsum lap dance with plenty of kissing and her amazing boobs in my face. A nice BJ after the lap dance with lots of eye contact throughout all finished off with her bent over the bed nice doggy style playing with her huge breasts xxx didn't last long as she is awsum x once over had nice chat no clock watching and never felt rushed. This lady is well worth a visit in my opinion

Offline Clattypats

. A shower was offered which I used clean towels a plenty.
How many towels do you need! ... :sarcastic:  #Towelgate... :D

Cheers for the review... :hi:

Sarahxxx

I thought she was top notch .... defo one of the best punts I've ever had .... far better standard of woman than most around at the moment ...  better than the photos !!!
I was pleasantly surprised ...
She a great laugh too , great bj skills and great fuck too
I might pop back this week again if I can find time :D :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

I thought she was top notch .... defo one of the best punts I've ever had .... far better standard of woman than most around at the moment ...  better than the photos !!!

:lol: :lol:

You're a moron.

Online lewisjones23

Offline DickDiver

Errrrrr Sarah. Don't spend all your earnings on another hooker, doll.

Or have you forgotten to logout of another profile?

Online Glesgaboy

Haha
I thought the review weird and from a new member.
To then post with the wrong (SP!) ID!
Ye couldnae make it up. :wacko:

Offline finn5555

Fucking retard  :wackogirl:

Online Davey Dykes

WTF?

Did you punt her Sarah?

Do you have a cock seeing as you got a great BJ and fuck?

Offline Boinky

You know. Stupid is as stupid does.

This SP. Miss Fox, Tess Fox, Sarah Fox, Miss Foxton or poster No.3 has 2 stinkers of a review. 2 pretty bad Neutrals and 4 positives, 3 of which came from members who've never posted since their reviews and have 2 reviews max.

Not that I'm dubious or anything.

Do you have a cock seeing as you got a great BJ and fuck?

Maybe she's fucked herself in more than one way, not just on here.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:03:11 am by Boinky »

Online MGDC

She does look stunning but my neutral review should of really been a negative in hindsight. A WG should never ask when I'm goin to pop especially if it's still within the allocated time

Online Davey Dykes

Seems to me that Sergei/Winston/Darren has forgotten which account they've been logged into.

Offline Boinky

If you want it can be changed. It's been a while so rather than me doing it, possibly report your review to Admin.

Online Davey Dykes

Checked out reports after first comment, seems a few have beaten me to it already.

Offline NigelF

If you want it can be changed. It's been a while so rather than me doing it, possibly report your review to Admin.

Good point. To save Admin the hassle, I've already changed it to a negative because of what MGDC has said. Nonetheless, if he wants it changed back to a neutral (it's totally up to him - it's his review) then he should report his review post (or me for being like a reverse Taz).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:36:47 am by NigelF »

Online MGDC

No doubt a negative. Wasn't sure if admin would change it as it has been a while. Cheers for the change. In summary she is banging hot.  Just a shame about the shit service and her scatty posts.

Offline jedi master

I have had the misfortune to meet this service provider, round about summer off 2015 before I was a member off and knew about uk punting. It would be a big fat negative from me.

She is a stunner in my opinion but terrible service met her in a city centre hotel. Was given lapdance at the start off the meeting then given ow even though she had owo on her likes list then onto sex after a few minutes she asked if I had came yet what a mood killer and if she couldn't be bothered. I booked her for an hour I remember this because after half an hour I was ready to ask for half my money back but to my shame I bottled it ended up spending listening and making small talk rubbish for the rest.

Never posted a review as I said it was before I knew about uk punting and was about 3 years ago. Definitely one to avoid.

JM

Offline NigelF

No doubt a negative. Wasn't sure if admin would change it as it has been a while. Cheers for the change. In summary she is banging hot.  Just a shame about the shit service and her scatty posts.

No worries. You can ask to change the rating at any time. The only time it could be difficult is if you want to change a negative to a positive as Admin might suspect the reviewer is being threatened by the WG but if it's clear that's not the case then it'll be fine.

Offline Boinky

Never posted a review as I said it was before I knew about uk punting and was about 3 years ago. Definitely one to avoid.

JM

She's still active and you remember the punt, so you can do a review.

It all helps to build a positive or negative profile of a SP.

Online MGDC

I have had the misfortune to meet this service provider, round about summer off 2015 before I was a member off and knew about uk punting. It would be a big fat negative from me.

She is a stunner in my opinion but terrible service met her in a city centre hotel. Was given lapdance at the start off the meeting then given ow even though she had owo on her likes list then onto sex after a few minutes she asked if I had came yet what a mood killer and if she couldn't be bothered. I booked her for an hour I remember this because after half an hour I was ready to ask for half my money back but to my shame I bottled it ended up spending listening and making small talk rubbish for the rest.

JM

Sounds exactly like my experience too. Was too inexperienced back then to know it was a negative.

Online MGDC

No worries. You can ask to change the rating at any time. The only time it could be difficult is if you want to change a negative to a positive as Admin might suspect the reviewer is being threatened by the WG but if it's clear that's not the case then it'll be fine.

Cheers for the info.

Offline Clattypats

JM
Boinky has a point..You've done 7 reviews..All POS..Are you too scared to stick a NEG up..You've said it in your post, that it's a Neg..I don't have a problem if most of your punts are positives, fair play..But you've dug the hole.. :D

Offline jedi master

Steady on lads and fair enough, just getting ready to type up the review now.

JM

Offline Boinky

Sarahxxx has just reported the review as being fake....

You couldn't make this up.    :lol:

Or does she mean her own mini review, where she fucked herself and gave herself a BJ.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:46:08 am by Boinky »

Offline Clattypats

Sarahxxx has just reported the review as being fake....

You couldn't make this up.    :lol:

Or does she mean her own mini review, where she fucked herself and gave herself a BJ.
I love Admins response.. :lol: :lol:

Sarahxxx

That was a review that was deleted

It was copied n pasted

I'm asking every client on my tour to review me
So you will see more up to date reviews

Offline Boinky

Yup.

I will admit I'm dubious of another couple of her reviews now. I'm sure Admin is looking into it.

Offline Clattypats

Yup.

I will admit I'm dubious of another couple of her reviews now. I'm sure Admin is looking into it.
never ever got that discount either!...  :lol::wackogirl: ..

Wow!.. Thank fuck...Bullet dodged.. :bomb: :sarcastic:

Offline Boinky

I was the same. I feel sad I missed out on getting screwed out half my money rather than screwed out of all of it at full price.

I just can't cut a break.

Offline Clattypats

I was the same. I feel sad I missed out on getting screwed out half my money rather than screwed out of all of it at full price.

I just can't cut a break.
  :lol: ..Maybe she'll come bk on, and agree to disagree..or get her touty BF/pimp to do it for her..Dizzy bint! .. :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

That was a review that was deleted

It was copied n pasted 

I'm asking every client on my tour to review me
So you will see more up to date reviews
:wackogirl:  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Boinky

Awwww.... she's banned.

Why Admin?
Why?

Why is it always the good ones.......?

:lol:

Offline Clattypats

Awwww.... she's banned.

Why Admin?
Why?

Why is it always the good ones.......?

:lol:
she must have forgotten to post under the Alias: st-plumber :wacko:...and posted under the wrong one :wackogirl:, on the other thread..Think there is still one left though.. :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:45:52 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only location Glasgow.

Having met Tess a few times over past 12 months I thought I would have a go at a review. Met at her usual hotel in Glasgow easy to access and goods comms to arrange meet.
Her pictures don't do her justice she is stunning long blonde hair and a body to die for lol.
Tess as normal was immaculately dressed in sexy lingerie and looking amazing. A shower was offered which I used clean towels a plenty. Tess nows what I like a lovely long welcoming kiss followed by a awsum lap dance with plenty of kissing and her amazing boobs in my face. A nice BJ after the lap dance with lots of eye contact throughout all finished off with her bent over the bed nice doggy style playing with her huge breasts xxx didn't last long as she is awsum x once over had nice chat no clock watching and never felt rushed. This lady is well worth a visit in my opinion
so, who did you meet..Tess..Sarah ,or st-plumber? .. :sarcastic:

Offline Boinky

From 4 Positive, 2 Neutral & 3 Negatives

to.....

2 Positive, 1 Neutral and 4 Negatives

All in a matter of hours as this cow has multiple accounts and screwed up.

Silly Bint.

Maybe more to come.....

Offline Clattypats

From 4 Positive, 2 Neutral & 3 Negatives

to.....

2 Positive, 1 Neutral and 4 Negatives

All in a matter of hours as this cow has multiple accounts and screwed up.

Silly Bint.

Maybe more to come.....
it wouldn't surprise me..In my eyes..There is another questionable review.. :unknown:

Offline Courtney

Yeah, I had to pick myself up off the floor after reading that. :wackogirl: :lol: :lol:

Offline Boinky

Got it wrong.

it was 4 Positives, 2 Neutrals and 2 Negs

Now it's 2, 1, 4

And one of those 2's looks dodgy.

If you're still reading this Sarah, perhaps rather than posting fake reviews for yourself to increase your business, you should actually up your game and give your clients a decent service and value for money. Being attractive and giving a shite service isn't going to cut it.

James999

I bet you claim to be degree educated  :wacko:

Online MGDC

Was not gonna mention this but should be okay now as its been so long since the punt. In my original review of her, she sent me all kind of messages after the review which really freaked me out at the time. This went from how I destroyed her reputation (which is shot anyways now) and how she was doing this for her kid and she gonna retire soon (still here providing shit service) but what freaked me out the most is that she said said she knew people from the Russian Mafia so not to mess with her!! Was inexperienced back then to know she was talking pish but I did call her using my normal phone as my burner phone had no battery left just before our meet so was fretting out a bit then. Got new numbers for both now so no harm posting this now

Offline Happyjose

Was not gonna mention this but should be okay now as its been so long since the punt. In my original review of her, she sent me all kind of messages after the review which really freaked me out at the time. This went from how I destroyed her reputation (which is shot anyways now) and how she was doing this for her kid and she gonna retire soon (still here providing shit service) but what freaked me out the most is that she said said she knew people from the Russian Mafia so not to mess with her!! Was inexperienced back then to know she was talking pish but I did call her using my normal phone as my burner phone had no battery left just before our meet so was fretting out a bit then. Got new numbers for both now so no harm posting this now

Even though it was some time ago she should probably be on the blacklist

She's tried to come back again today with a new nic and been banned by Admin.

Stupid bitch

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 02:18:35 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Johnno1

Seen that she had changed her name again on AW, so logged on here to find this  :lol:

Offline Matrix

Offline Boinky

Oh well, that's us all fooled then..

Unless you bin your profile love, your AW ID will always show you for the lying bint you are.

Bigal_68

Guys my review is totally genuine as I said I have seen Tess/miss foxy a few times and have never Been disappointed I am aloud my own opinion as are u guys but I find it hilarious that u expect to meet a girl one time and she's gonna tick all the boxes especially on a half hour or hour booking unless u specify wat u want in detail before there not mind readers there human who r trying to make a living from desperate sad guys like us who can't get it anywhere else for free. Anyone doubts my review pm me and u can have my details I will happily talk on fone to you. As I've said my views my opinion which u mite want to remember on next review

Offline Redbull4

Guys my review is totally genuine as I said I have seen Tess/miss foxy a few times and have never Been disappointed I am aloud my own opinion as are u guys but I find it hilarious that u expect to meet a girl one time and she's gonna tick all the boxes especially on a half hour or hour booking unless u specify wat u want in detail before there not mind readers there human who r trying to make a living from desperate sad guys like us who can't get it anywhere else for free. Anyone doubts my review pm me and u can have my details I will happily talk on fone to you. As I've said my views my opinion which u mite want to remember on next review

You own a JCB?

Offline Beamer

Offline Boinky

Oh do I detect Sir Fluffy coming?

She's a lying, deceitful, scamming, time-wasting twat. Her actions on here show that, her real reviews on here show that. If you want to wander around in some self-deluded world she's a misunderstood Angel then good for you but as far as any members on here that have an ounce of credibility are concerned she's not worth their time or money.

Your review is as entirely dubious as the ones that have been deleted and your attitude does not fit in with the purpose or ethos of the site.

EDIT - Too late, another banning for Sarahxxx. Wonder if this is another positive review to bite the dust shortly.

2nd EDIT  - Yup, another binned review. So that leaves the Sexy, XXX, Sierra, Sarah Fox(ton) with 1 Positive, 1 Neutral and 4 Negatives. Any advances on that?
If there are I'm sure we all know what they'll be.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:57:20 pm by Boinky »