Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Another fake review] JESS FOXX Aka Tess Foxton - Glasgow  (Read 3842 times)

Offline Happyjose

Guys my review is totally genuine........

there not mind readers there human who r trying to make a living from desperate sad guys like us who can't get it anywhere else for free.

This is the thread that keeps on giving. She just can’t help giving herself away.

There really should be a most stupid banned prossie of the year award

Offline Walternate

This is the thread that keeps on giving. She just can’t help giving herself away.

There really should be a most stupid banned prossie of the year award
May as well give the award now. Or can someone beat her in the next 9.5 months  :D

S hagger

You really couldn't make this up  :wackogirl:  shes straight in with the romanians on   the Black list  :thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

Guys my review is totally genuine as I said I have seen Tess/miss foxy a few times and have never Been disappointed I am aloud my own opinion as are u guys but I find it hilarious that u expect to meet a girl one time and she's gonna tick all the boxes especially on a half hour or hour booking unless u specify wat u want in detail before there not mind readers there human who r trying to make a living from desperate sad guys like us who can't get it anywhere else for free. Anyone doubts my review pm me and u can have my details I will happily talk on fone to you. As I've said my views my opinion which u mite want to remember on next review

...it’s amazing what you find when you type “aloud” into the search bar.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8442.msg124692#msg124692

....and a touch of deja vu here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55225.msg782618#msg782618

Weird. :wacko: :scare:

Offline Matrix

If she put this much effort into sucking cocks, she wouldn't be in this fix in the first place!  :rose:

Offline Boinky

Now "Sienna XXX British"

Now Jess Foxxxx

WHy bother.... we all know....

Offline bushman

Right - This is a olive branch to the silly cow, what ever your new WG name will be.

I have a proposal.
You come to Aberdeen and I will book you at your normal rate. I don't want a discount, no reason to be unethical about it.
I will write you a review.But there is a catch - shouldn't be a catch if you are a WG worth her salt.
1.I love a lapdance, want one.
2.OWO till I say it's time to move on.
3.Sex in multiple positions without complaint from you. Only thing I want to hear is encouragement to fuck you harder.
4.If there is time left we SHALL fuck again and again, till I am spent - I have lost weight and have seen some endurance returned.
5. Not into too much small talk. If round one is up, go and get us a drink.Will be ready for a piss and round two after that.

☆You do all that and I will deemed it as a positive.

Offline Happyjose

Right - This is a olive branch to the silly cow, what ever your new WG name will be.

I have a proposal.
You come to Aberdeen and I will book you at your normal rate. I don't want a discount, no reason to be unethical about it.
I will write you a review.But there is a catch - shouldn't be a catch if you are a WG worth her salt.
3.Sex in multiple positions without complaint from you. Only thing I want to hear is encouragement to fuck you harder.
4.If there is time left we SHALL fuck again and again, till I am spent - I have lost weight and have seen some endurance returned.
5. Not into too much small talk. If round one is up, go and get us a drink.Will be ready for a piss and round two after that.

This prossie has already comprehensively demonstrated that she offers shit service, and is untrustworthy and manipulative. No more evidence or olive branches are needed.

You're basically offering her a positive review in return for a one-off standard of service that she clearly does not usually offer

In no way would such a review be of benefit to the members here, or representative of what they could expect if they went on to book her based upon that review

Pointless

Offline bushman

This prossie has already comprehensively demonstrated that she offers shit service, and is untrustworthy and manipulative. No more evidence or olive branches are needed.

You're basically offering her a positive review in return for a one-off standard of service that she clearly does not usually offer

In no way would such a review be of benefit to the members here, or representative of what they could expect if they went on to book her based upon that review

Pointless

Clearly not.
Although it states olive branch, it should be seen as "Good whore training".
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:54:15 am by bushman »

Offline Happyjose

Clearly not.
Although it states olive branch, it should be seen as "Good whore training".

I have a proposal. - shouldn't be a catch if you are a WG worth her salt.

She clearly isn't a WG worth her salt -what further evidence do you require about this whore?

Is it that you think she just hasn't met the right punter yet?

and an offer like yours, to a prossie that has been banned for various abuses of this site, is dangerous ground.

The only benefit would be to you

Offline bushman

She clearly isn't a WG worth her salt -what further evidence do you require about this whore?

Is it that you think she just hasn't met the right punter yet?

and an offer like yours, to a prossie that has been banned for various abuses of this site, is dangerous ground.

The only benefit would be to you
Exactly, me the punter want to benefit. She's clearly good looking as per all commentries, so who does not want to fuck a fit looking WG and get great service from it. In the workplace I get great service from employees due to incentives being given. In the long run she may just learn to enjoy her job. All this fake review shit is getting to her. it's just a matter of time, she either improve or get out of the bussiness all together. And as I've stated a positive will be on my terms not hers. That goes for every review I've everdone.

But yes it could be good money wasted, I've made multiple bad investments over my life, some risky ones turned out to be the biggest gains I've made. I few more won't do me harm.

Offline Happyjose

Exactly, me the punter want to benefit. She's clearly good looking as per all commentries, so who does not want to fuck a fit looking WG and get great service from it. In the workplace I get great service from employees due to incentives being given. In the long run she may just learn to enjoy her job. All this fake review shit is getting to her. it's just a matter of time, she either improve or get out of the bussiness all together. And as I've stated a positive will be on my terms not hers. That goes for every review I've everdone.

But yes it could be good money wasted, I've made multiple bad investments over my life, some risky ones turned out to be the biggest gains I've made. I few more won't do me harm.

So, try really hard to understand this....

Offering her a positive review on UKP, before your session, is likely to be considered an abuse of your membership here

Any such review will be worthless to the membership, given the incentives you have offered

You also seem to be suffering from some Pavlovesque delusions regarding prossie psychology.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:14:37 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Boinky

Jesus. Seriously. There's not enough bad reviews and her obvious manipulation of this site to let you know shes's a complete waste of your time, cash and effort.

She gives a decent lapdance and may have nice tits, but you won't be allowed to touch them. Other than that there's not a single positive reason you'd make any effort to see this bint.

I'd say you're skating on thin ice here with what Happyjose is telling you.

Offline Matrix

In the workplace I get great service from employees due to incentives being given. In the long run she may just learn to enjoy her job.

Incentives?

How about £200 an hour?  :crazy: :bomb:

Ifu06521

Despite the reviews on this site, I met with her this afternoon. Basically cause everyone said it was the person in her photos.

I can only go by what I experienced in the half hour I was with her. She was in no way rude, very friendly, extremely sexy and I left feeling extremely satisfied. She offered kissing, lapdance running hands over all areas, owo, 69 and sex. None of which was a problem.

The reports here dont reflect the person i saw. If she comes to glasgow, I'll 100% see her again
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:43:21 pm by Ifu06521 »

vw

Offering her a positive review on UKP, before your session, is likely to be considered an abuse of your membership here

To right punters like that should have all their reviews binned as garbage. 

Sort of shite i would expect from taz
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:02:46 pm by vw »

Offline bushman

To right punters like that should have all their reviews binned as garbage. 

Sort of shite i would expect from taz
Fuck me gents.

I said I will write her a review, not offered a Positive. That review can be anything from red to blue. I stated what I would deemed to be a Positive that is it.

vw

Fuck me gents.

I said I will write her a review, not offered a Positive. That review can be anything from red to blue. I stated what I would deemed to be a Positive that is it.

Applying to review then?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All this fake review shit is getting to her.

How would you know and why would you care?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:23:10 pm by vw »

Offline whiskyfan

Fuck me gents.

So you see nothing dodgy in offering to review someone in return for getting your ideal booking? :rolleyes:

Tazz mark 2. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Happyjose

Despite the reviews on this site, I met with her this afternoon. Basically cause everyone said it was the person in her photos.

I can only go by what I experienced in the half hour I was with her. She was in no way rude, very friendly, extremely sexy and I left feeling extremely satisfied. She offered kissing, lapdance running hands over all areas, owo, 69 and sex. None of which was a problem.

The reports here dont reflect the person i saw. If she comes to glasgow, I'll 100% see her again

She said she would be asking her punters to review her

Did she ask you to post here?

vw

hi Little Miss NaughtyX   :bomb:

Offline Boinky

Another (probably fake) new member bites the dust.   :lol:

and another day, another AW profile name for stoopid....

Any new positives for her now will just get binned from a new member, as well as the member getting binned as well. Her AW profile on here is beyond saving.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:44:19 pm by Boinky »

Offline Matrix

Where's old Taz when you need him?

These 2 are a match made in Hell. :angelgirl: :kissgirl: :diablo:

Offline bushman

How would you know and why would you care?

Well clearly with all the fake profiles being created = desperation. 

Offline pilgrim

Where's old Taz when you need him?

These 2 are a match made in Hell. :angelgirl: :kissgirl: :diablo:

As I was reading through the thread I was thinking "What we need is Taz to come along and do a nice balanced review, to clarify how good a SP she is"  or even change the grading of her past reviews.  You beat me to it Matrix.  How will we manage without the wonderful taz?  Perfectly well, I think.

Offline Happyjose

Fuck me gents.

Offering to review this bitch, who aside from the issues raised today, has apparently made threats to a member here, tells me all I need to know about you

vw

Well clearly with all the fake profiles being created = desperation.
Odd that makes you care so much about her.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:35:31 pm by vw »

vw

another tout review, straight in the bin.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Courtney

I have a proposal.

:timeout: Good God. :blush: :wacko:

Offline Boinky

And now.... British Glamour Babe.

I will give her 10/10 for her efforts to try and deludedly salvage any semblance of a reputation she's got by repeatedly name changing and posting more and more fake reviews (another one gone is that 5 now?)
If only she'd put a fraction of that effort into earning the reputation in the first place.

I'm guessing this might be hurting her bookings. (AAAAaaawwww......)

Offline DickDiver

I have a proposal.

Taz's less fluffy manipulation partner.  Hang up your punting pants, man, you've lost the fucking plot.

Offline Davey Dykes

And todays handle is Little Miss Naughty X.

Offline Boinky

And another fake review and banning .....

She's a tryer.   :P

Offline Boinky

Profile deleted.

Of course she'll still offer the same shit service but it will take a while for the reviews to catch her up.

Offline Matrix

Profile deleted.

Of course she'll still offer the same shit service but it will take a while for the reviews to catch her up.

I'm slapping a fiver on her next name being "LAZY FOXY MORON XXX"

Offline seeker

Too many wgs with the  fox name gets f ing confusing  :crazy:

Offline auldie63

A wuumin giving hersel' a BJ, where dae a get a ticket?????????????

Offline Matrix

A wuumin giving hersel' a BJ, where dae a get a ticket?????????????

Edinburgh festival.