Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit blonde in york  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Allnewman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Any one seen looks well fit plus has a decent rack

Offline stevedave

She was in Leeds the other week... looks great but I'm a bit wary. Was gonna TOFTT but my window slammed shut in my face. Go for it, but be prepared to walk.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She was in Leeds the other week... looks great but I'm a bit wary. Was gonna TOFTT but my window slammed shut in my face. Go for it, but be prepared to walk.

She was in Wakefield after that. I added her into the TOFTT thread.

I had comms with her and she claimed to be a fully inclusive AtoZ which proper got my spidysenses tingling.

Offline stevedave

She was in Wakefield after that. I added her into the TOFTT thread.

I had comms with her and she claimed to be a fully inclusive AtoZ which proper got my spidysenses tingling.

Is that a Romanian A-Z though? Their alphabet doesn't seem to work like ours does  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Is that a Romanian A-Z though? Their alphabet doesn't seem to work like ours does  :lol:

Not sure if it was Sergei or "the lass" doing the texting BUT it was a lass who answered the phone when I rang. If it was Sergei doing the texting then odds are that A-Z will be shortened to NO !!!

Offline stevedave

Not sure if it was Sergei or "the lass" doing the texting BUT it was a lass who answered the phone when I rang. If it was Sergei doing the texting then odds are that A-Z will be shortened to NO !!!

Or EXTRA  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Or EXTRA  :D

PMSL.  :hi: :hi:

Lena in Sheffield tried that till I showed her the texts.  :dash: :dash: Then she played nice.  :D :D

Offline Allnewman

No one seen then claims fake books and owo

Offline Allnewman

No one seen then claims fake books and owo

Boobs any one seen looking to go tomorrow

elite69er

Stay away guys. Saw her on friday evening in Wakefield. I will post a review as soon as I get a chance. Basically she spent most of the time texting as she claimed to be having problems with her profile.Promised A , 2 cums and kissing but delivered nothing. Left early feeling totally ripped off.

Offline Allnewman

Stay away guys. Saw her on friday evening in Wakefield. I will post a review as soon as I get a chance. Basically she spent most of the time texting as she claimed to be having problems with her profile.Promised A , 2 cums and kissing but delivered nothing. Left early feeling totally ripped off.

She does look fit though

Offline anonyorks

Well go for it then and we look forward to the review  :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well go for it then and we look forward to the review  :drinks:

More chance of hell freezing over.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Anyone fancy an MMF.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline anonyorks

No idea what you mean!  :P

Offline mrfishyfoo

No idea what you mean!  :P

Never know he might surprise us all by podging her and actually sharing his experience.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline stevedave

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With Lola  :lol: