Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ‘Linda’ - Budhsarakam - City centre manchester  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Steve McQueen

Meeting some friends on Saturday night, I left them early to head home due to jet lag (just returned from NZ) walking back to Piccadilly station I popped in for a massage. The way I felt just a massage would have been fine. Was greeted by Linda, she looked a little sad but had a nice figure and was probably mid thirties. Agreed £40 for an hours massage. Was led to a small room with curtains for privacy and a massage table stripped off totally and lay on the bed. Linda got to work and to be fair to her provided a really good ‘medium to hard’ massage. Subtle erotic touches and at one point she stood on my back and walked up and down. At one point I fell asleep, not a good idea but she woke me up turned me over and carried on with the massage. She asked if I wanted any extras I asked for a kissing and a oral she refused but offered hand relief and we agreed £20. A very nice oily hand job slow and some ball rubbing and I succumbed to her hands. She then cleaned me up and I was getting off the table and she told me to stay and came back with my socks and undies and she had warmed them and put them on me, nice little touch.

In conclusion just a spontaneous trip to a Thai massage parlour, good massage, nice hand job and £60 all in. I was there for about 80mins. Second visit will probably try another one next time as there is a lot of choice in the city centre.

External Link/Members Only