Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANGEL CRUZ anybody had the pleasure ?  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Finn

Had this lady put a bid in on my RB booking

External Link/Members Only

No reviews came up for her on here , anybody had any experiance with her ?

Many thanks

Offline wolfiesmith69

had my Japs on her for a bit -looks filthy !!! she has done an episode on Real punting now-so maybe i wont go there ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Maurice

Not seen her for a punt, but seen her in real life at local coffee shop. Looks stunning, and very tempted, but hold meetings with colleagues there, so pretty risky.

Offline Bobbins1973

Had this lady put a bid in on my RB booking

External Link/Members Only

No reviews came up for her on here , anybody had any experiance with her ?

Many thanks

Same here, not my usual type but that's the bonus of reverse bids

Offline Finn

Thanks guys , will ponder it, will review if I go for it

Offline wolfiesmith69

Go On TOFTT that is what this site is all about-i have been tempted just not been in her area !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Online Zebedee70

Thanks guys , will ponder it, will review if I go for it
[/color]

Hi, just wondered if you went ahead and saw her?
She’s put a bid on my reverse booking, just be interested to know if you’d recommend?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've had comms with this one in the past.

She was up herself and had an attitude problem. Her rules and refusal to give out her number before an AWank booking was placed really pissed me off.  :thumbsdown: :dash: :thumbsdown:

Online Zebedee70

Have had some comms with her and, at the mo, they’ve been pleasant enough. Just a bit wary as there seem to be a few extra charges, eg, deep throat is an extra £20.

Offline Bobbins1973

Have had some comms with her and, at the mo, they’ve been pleasant enough. Just a bit wary as there seem to be a few extra charges, eg, deep throat is an extra £20.

Bin it, I hate it when you get extra charges at the drop of a hat.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Offline wolfiesmith69

He will take some following!!!!