Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FS girls that have delved into FBSM  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Hi chaps,

With yet another FS girl in Hannah now starting a massage only service, got me thinking... Just how many others have gone down this path over the previous months/years. Obviously they're not going to be as well trained in the art of massage as the Chinese and Thais. But what they lack in skill of massage they could make up for in the raunchiness of their unique, personalised massage. They might finish off their massage with a blowie, or add DFK for examples.

So I'm interested in girls that either a) used to do FS, but are now doing a massage service only, or b) a FS girl that does a separate massage service, that runs along side her full service. I don't mean girls that just have massage in their likes list. They have to have a separate massage tab on their profile.

I can start off with a few I'm come across:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Oh and Nat of oldbury.

If you know of anymore, I'd be grateful. Cheers.

Offline Littlefoot

Here's another one I forgot about. Bit expensive for me though!

Offline guyverih

Littlefoot, did Sensualise ever offer fs? I've seen her ad for a while and she has a twitter feed, never seen her offering fs. From what I've seen she offers pretty much everything else, but you're right about the price she's expensive

Zuko1386

Littlefoot, did Sensualise ever offer fs? I've seen her ad for a while and she has a twitter feed, never seen her offering fs. From what I've seen she offers pretty much everything else, but you're right about the price she's expensive

She used to offer FS duo’s with a friend of hers, can’t for the life of me remember her AW though

Offline houseboot

See her AW profile provided by Littlefoot two posts before yours.

"I love to be fucked (protected) so this can also be enjoyed (and often is)"

See "Being sensualised" tab.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:27:24 am by houseboot »

Offline guyverih

cheers gents thanks for the info

Offline DAlpine1980

Lola Bell offered FS?!?!? That would have been really high on my must try list

Offline Littlefoot

Lola Bell offered FS?!?!? That would have been really high on my must try list

Yep she sure did, if you read some of her very early reviews  :wacko:

Offline DAlpine1980

Sweet baby J, that would have been some hell of a punt especially if she gave you a hard spanking too. Oooft

Offline bearcat69

I think you've missed out Chardonnay. Doesn't she provide a Nuru massage and a T&T? Not exactly sure if they exclude FS, but I would assume they do. I swear I remember a review of her doing nuru which ended with just a HE. I could be wrong though, but still definitely seems worth mentioning in this thread..

Offline l1mpd1ck

Think she was originally an FS girl in London but chased her offering and moved to Brum

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think you've missed out Chardonnay. Doesn't she provide a Nuru massage and a T&T? Not exactly sure if they exclude FS, but I would assume they do. I swear I remember a review of her doing nuru which ended with just a HE. I could be wrong though, but still definitely seems worth mentioning in this thread..

she does have a GFE tab on her profile

Offline Stapler

Hey LF

How about the other way round! A massage girl who does FS. I am thinking the quirky one!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Hey LF

How about the other way round! A massage girl who does FS. I am thinking the quirky one!

Erm you've lost me mr S. Quirky one??? Nat? Give up.

Offline bearcat69

she does have a GFE tab on her profile

Yep she does!
Have never seen her myself, but Chardonnay is well known in West Midlands as one of the top rated GFE providers.
I was referring to her having separate tabs for massage services, which is what the thread is about. :)

Offline surfman

Can this be extended to girls in the East Mids as well or have a separate thread please.

Offline Littlefoot

Can this be extended to girls in the East Mids as well or have a separate thread please.

Wouldn't it be better if you start a similar sort of thread in the East Midlands section. :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Of course you are right LF  - that's why we have regional sections.

Offline GreekVisitor

Erm you've lost me mr S. Quirky one??? Nat? Give up.

I want to ask same question but thish way =>

How about the other way! A massage girl who does FS.

Offline Beamer

Start a thread then?

rorororo

See above reply #2, both do FS

Offline Littlefoot

I've seen this one a few times for FS. Forgot she now does a massage service also!

Offline Beamer

Loads offer fs - especially the Thai's and Chinese - have a search  :hi:

Offline jimtaranis

Nice one for posting that list. Im after ones that do this but will give a bj with cim finish, so this is a help narrowing that down! 😊

Roadster

Sounds like the holy grail.  Let me know if you find a good one. (or any one)  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one for posting that list. Im after ones that do this but will give a bj with cim finish, so this is a help narrowing that down! 😊

I think a lot of the girls listed on this thread will do either ow or owo, to run along side their massage. I can only see 3 on there that will do CIM. Isla, mad Nat, and sexy Janet   :hi: