Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full GFE Andreea - Earls Court  (Read 924 times)

1 review(s) for Exotic Vannesa 69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline toffee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30' £70

Comms: Easy with maid, asked to postpone my booking by 30' but I could wait. Beware though

Location: 3' walk from Earl's Court, 4th floor flat no lift, average room, very bland, sheets not spotless...

Girl: Hard to describe. Polish, about 5'6, fake platinum long blonde hair, a bit of a tummy but a very nice rack although a bit sagging: big areolas and small nipples, very pale soft skin. The next door "farmers's daughter". Only been here a couple of weeks with extremely limited English.

Action: Quick shower together but no action just a bit of fondling her nice boobs and washing up. Not a great start.
Once back in the room she begins to open a condom. Had agreed owo by txt so I asked to see the maid to get my money back and leave. Misunderstanding: still ok with owo but lack of English meant she could not understand why I was about to go.
Action started slowly with limited FK and tentative caressing with a girl who shows complete lack of WG experience. Very average owo and lack of engagement. Went down on her very gently and after 10 of looking bored beyond reason she closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy herself resulting in mini tremors I would not dare call an orgasm. After that she became a lot more engaged and seemingly happy and second round of owo improved noticeably. Finished with a pop in doggy.

Conclusion: A sweet girl with so little experience it was a bit painful to watch. Nice fresh body and very enjoyable boobs might see me coming back in a few months time after her english has improved and she knows a bit more about her trade. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:07:53 pm by toffee »

Offline samson02

Polish?  Are you sure?  Her profile says she's Romanian.

Offline toffee

These are definitely her photos without much r any Photoshop although she might have gained a little bit of weight.
As for her nationality she could very well be Romanian  :(

Offline toffee

Backpage ad actually says she's Bulgarian. Whatever!