Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl  (Read 1148 times)

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I normally avoid Vivastreet like the plague, but this one caught my eye.

External Link/Members Only

peteuk145

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hey did you meet her? im thinking of seeing her this weekend? x

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hey did you meet her? im thinking of seeing her this weekend? x

No, not seen her, the only problem with Vivastreet is that it`s full of fake profiles, bait and switch etc so you have to be very careful and be prepared to walk away.
Had a look on Adultwork but no-one matches her profile.

Offline Aarrddvvaarrkk

I can confirm she is real, I've not met her but did recently have her on snapchat advertising her services.
Pics are her forgot her contact details as I deleted the app  :dash:

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks good. Definitely knows how to shake that booty. :music: