Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritBustyBrooke - Tower Hill  (Read 6026 times)

20 review(s) for BritBustyBrooke (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7541451) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 min

Comms: Via text, quick that day, but I've tried booking her before and she regularly doesn't even answer. I guess I caught her at a time when she didn't have any booking?

Place: Hotel near tower hill. I'm not a big fan of hotel punts unless the hotel layout puts the elevators in a place that doesn't make you have to walk past reception. Unfortunately not this one, and there were two employees welcoming people right at the door. I walked in right behind someone and went straight to the elevator, but it's still not an ideal place imo

The girl: Well... Wow. Her pictures really looked too good to be true... They're not. That's her actual body. Wonderful natural breasts and ass, extremely busty, and soft skin. Her face was somehow not what I was expecting. I was kinda expecting a "hot bimbo" face, but she actually has a chubby-big-cheek cute face. I personally thought she was quite cute but I don't think everyone would think the same haha. She was very friendly as well

The meet: Lots of DFK, fondling and playing with her breasts, she was happy to make it lengthy while teasing me like crazy. went for RO next and she tasted great + seemed to really like it. I wanted a titty fuck but surprisingly it was quite shite, surprising for a girl with such big breasts since I reckon everyone asks for it? It felt great regardless. The only issue I have to raise regarding the meet is, she's happy to do what you want, but it didn't feel natural as I always had to tell her what to do next. So I had to explicitly ask for oral rather than oral happening naturally. I do prefer my GFEs smooth and natural, she was more of a "ask whatever and I shall do" person.

OWO was good, no DT but good tehcnique. We then moved to CG and having her riding me with this incredible body was a delight. I had to abruptly stop it to avoid coming because boy it was amazing. Doggy was just as good, mish as well, I then couldn't hold it any longer and came on her tits

Overall a great punt with a beautiful, naturally busty girl, the only negative I'll raise is that it could feel quite robotic at times because she doesn't take any initiative.

Great one regardless and I'll definitely go back!

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting that review samsama, her body does look amazing in the photos (Thanks for posting the photos as always, Sinz). There have been comments about her face before on other threads. On her profile she claims;
''Facially, I look like a mix between Christina Aguilera and Holly Willoughby''
Could you see any resemblence?

Offline peter purves

Thanks for posting that review samsama, her body does look amazing in the photos (Thanks for posting the photos as always, Sinz). There have been comments about her face before on other threads. On her profile she claims;

No!!

My own personal view here - could be wrong - I always felt she had an injury as a child, perhaps a broken nose  that has had an impact on the symmetry of her face.

If this makes sense  :unknown:

Pleasant enough WG, if not a little reserved.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fully Sated

No!!

My own personal view here - could be wrong - I always felt she had an injury as a child, perhaps a broken nose  that has had an impact on the symmetry of her face.

If this makes sense  :unknown:

Pleasant enough WG, if not a little reserved.

Thanks for that input, Peter Purves. Her face sounds strange but her body...

Offline peter purves

Thanks for that input, Peter Purves. Her face sounds strange but her body...

Haven't seen her for a bit but when I saw her I would describe her as 'curvy', some may say 'chubby', definitely nowhere near a BBW, but definitely not gym-toned like the pics.

Offline user1437

Literally zero resemblance imo

She has as I said a round a chubby-big-cheek face, not ugly, but not the most charming!

Offline BillGoldberg

Literally zero resemblance imo

She has as I said a round a chubby-big-cheek face, not ugly, but not the most charming!

Just discovered she used to be known as megabustygrace who I saw once a while back

Yeah very much agree with the op

Unimaginative in bed, face ok, very plain girl next door if you live in bog standard Essex, but fantastic huge natural tits, probably the biggest and top 3 best all natural funbags I've ever handled

a must see for a titman
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:54:37 pm by BillGoldberg »

Offline peter purves

If those huge mouth watering milk bags are natural then I dont give a shit about her face  :wacko:

I do not think it is as big as you like Bill tbh

Offline BillGoldberg

I do not think it is as big as you like Bill tbh

Unless theyve shrunk significantly since I saw her, those breasts are absolutely as big as I like
They were incredible, a huge shame if theyve lost a lot of size and fullness

Offline peter purves

Unless theyve shrunk significantly since I saw her, those breasts are absolutely as big as I like
They were incredible, a huge shame if theyve lost a lot of size and fullness

I stand corrected...Let me rephrase by saying

...They were too small for me (in that I was expecting much larger from the pics)  :rolleyes: :P ;)

Offline BillGoldberg

I stand corrected...Let me rephrase by saying

...They were too small for me (in that I was expecting much larger from the pics)  :rolleyes: :P ;)

Really ??!

I remember her tits as being A LOT bigger than they appear in those pics, they were fucking HUGE, and I'm not exaggerating. Probably the biggest all natural tits I've ever encountered.

So maybe they've shrunk in the interim ?

Or else you must really like your breastaloons gargantuan and would consider Hitomi Tanaka's juggs as being just a tad too small for your taste ?

:sarcastic:

Offline peter purves

Really ??!

I remember her tits as being A LOT bigger than they appear in those pics, they were fucking HUGE, and I'm not exaggerating. Probably the biggest all natural tits I've ever encountered.

So maybe they've shrunk in the interim ?

Or else you must really like your breastaloons gargantuan and would consider Hitomi Tanaka's juggs as being just a tad too small for your taste ?

:sarcastic:

:D

From mammory, I think she was a EE size, if she was smaller in frame then it would have looked even bigger if you follow?

Offline daddycool

Just discovered she used to be known as megabustygrace who I saw once a while back

Yeah very much agree with the op

Unimaginative in bed, face ok, very plain girl next door if you live in bog standard Essex, but fantastic huge natural tits, probably the biggest and top 3 best all natural funbags I've ever handled

a must see for a titman

My experience and thoughts exactly.

Offline RAJEC

What a pair. Are they 100% natural?

Offline daddycool

What a pair. Are they 100% natural?

Definitely and a great pair to play with.

Offline RAJEC

Definitely and a great pair to play with.

Thanks! May need to book this ASAP

Offline peter purves

...fantastic huge natural tits, probably the biggest and top 3 best all natural funbags I've ever handled

Out of interest, who are you best 3?

Cheers!

Candyman

I agree with Peter P on this girl. Saw her a long time ago when she was in South Kensington. Photos are a bit misleading, her waist doesnt seem that slim. She is chubby but not huge, probably a size 12. Tits are big but not huge, about EE-FF. I found them to be a let down as they were lacking symmetry and her areolas were in a slightly odd position. Face not great, cute is being kind. Service was ok but lacked any spark. Also she has put up her rate. Worth it to see her once and satisfy your curiosity but I never felt like seeing her again after that one and only punt with her. Much better busty girls around at the moment imo

Offline Stealthmode

Im sure a face pic was uploaded on here under an old profile a while back

Offline RAJEC

I agree with Peter P on this girl. Saw her a long time ago when she was in South Kensington. Photos are a bit misleading, her waist doesnt seem that slim. She is chubby but not huge, probably a size 12. Tits are big but not huge, about EE-FF. I found them to be a let down as they were lacking symmetry and her areolas were in a slightly odd position. Face not great, cute is being kind. Service was ok but lacked any spark. Also she has put up her rate. Worth it to see her once and satisfy your curiosity but I never felt like seeing her again after that one and only punt with her. Much better busty girls around at the moment imo

Any recommendations based on her images pls? Ie what she appears to be.

Offline BillGoldberg

Out of interest, who are you best 3?

Cheers!

1.Stella, Polish blonde from 20 years ago in Camden Road sauna. Biggest and best natural tits I've ever had the pleasure of

2. MegabustyGrace

3. Busty Sabrina, Moroccan, still on AW

Candyman

Any recommendations based on her images pls? Ie what she appears to be.

Some agency girls too but they are away at the moment

Offline RAJEC

Offline peter purves

What a gent! Thank you sir  :hi:

Do be mindful of the latter, whose reviews have deteriorated.

Offline RAJEC

Do be mindful of the latter, whose reviews have deteriorated.

Yes, concerning too, as she is on the pricier side.