Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nuru massage  (Read 2235 times)

davel69

Hello

I was wondering if you could help, I was wondering if a nuru massage are good. As was trying to decide if to get a nuru massage or just stay with a normal booking.

Many thanks
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:05:17 pm by davel69 »

Offline OscarC

Plenty of reviews in the review section to help you decide. Use the search facility. Only you can make the decision. Post a review if you do book.

Offline MasterChief

Hello

I was wondering if you could help, I was wondering if a nuru massage are good. As was trying to decide if to get a nuru massage or just stay with a normal booking.

Many thanks

If you like the idea of your chosen partner sliding all over you while you are both naked, then go for it, I have had 3 or 4, the only girl still working is Emily_Fox, I like them, but they are time consuming (min 1 hour) and expensive for what you get, hence only 3 or 4

Offline Mansell

If you like the idea of your chosen partner sliding all over you while you are both naked, then go for it, I have had 3 or 4, the only girl still working is Emily_Fox, I like them, but they are time consuming (min 1 hour) and expensive for what you get, hence only 3 or 4
There are others offering it. Esmee for one. it's great a worth trying.

Offline Sar-Major

I've often thought about trying one, but I'm not sure about the "Snake" he likes to be in deep and the thought of him "Slipping Out" every 2 minutes is off putting to say the least.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Libidinous

Its a fun experience but dies coat extra for the gell and takes up a good 20-30 mins without sex but is a big tease. Definately worth doing one once.

Offline MasterChief

There are others offering it. Esmee for one. it's great a worth trying.
Sorry I meant the only girl I have had nuru with who is still working is Emily

Offline Mr blue

Hello

Many thanks

there is a current review in the north east section for esmshott and nuru, that should help you

Offline Gummy

Please provide some links chaps...planning a trip to Newcastle in May  :cool:

Offline OscarC

Please provide some links chaps...planning a trip to Newcastle in May  :cool:

what's wrong the forum search function?   :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

what's wrong the forum search function?   :dash:

Too "Fucking Logical" that answer, Oscar............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Gummy

Too "Fucking Logical" that answer, Oscar............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Found Emily link....but who is Esmee ******* search no good  :dash: friendly bunch !!!

Offline johnny34

Offline Mr blue

Found Emily link....but who is Esmee ******* search no good  :dash: friendly bunch !!!

My post above yours
“there is a current review in the north east section for esmshott and nuru, that should help you”

Are you really saying that you couldn’t go into the north east review section and look for the recent review ?

Offline Kev3773

Gummy has a habit of asking for links/info but offers little in return  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

We "Most Certainly Am" Dude ...........  :P   :D :D :D

Were used with this new two way street.  :scare: "Us lot giving and the Leeches taking"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Gummy

Were used with this new two way street.  :scare: "Us lot giving and the Leeches taking"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

“Are” dude  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Sar-Major

Coz I sarcastically put "Am" in the reply and not "Are" so he's being a "Tad Arsey" with me gramma.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Gummy

Coz I sarcastically put "Am" in the reply and not "Are" so he's being a "Tad Arsey" with me gramma.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Grammar and sarcasm....perfect bed partners.  :bomb:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Good plan, wish I'd thought of it, take the piss out of the very people you ask for help, fucking brilliant.   :wacko:

Offline Kev3773

Gummy, bear with me. You want help but are not prepared to help yourself or others, then try to put down regular contributors. FFS with that attitude I can well believe you're gummy in real life  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
planning a trip to Newcastle in May  :cool:

I'm think you'll enjoy your trip, geordies have a great sense of humour, the lads around the Big Market on a Saturday night just love a bit of sarcasm and being corrected on the way they speak. I'm sure someone will show you just how much it's appreciated.    :hi:

Offline Gummy

I'm think you'll enjoy your trip, geordies have a great sense of humour, the lads around the Big Market on a Saturday night just love a bit of sarcasm and being corrected on the way they speak. I'm sure someone will show you just how much it's appreciated.    :hi:

Meet you there for a pint  :wacko:

Offline Mr blue

My post above yours
“there is a current review in the north east section for esmshott and nuru, that should help you”

Are you really saying that you couldn’t go into the north east review section and look for the recent review ?

Still waiting for the answer ?

Offline Sar-Major

Still waiting for the answer ?

Keep "Twiddling Ya Thumbs" matey................ :D :D :D

Offline ipregnator

If you've not tried it then its a must at least once but make sure its someone decent check out reviews

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you've not tried it then its a must at least once but make sure its someone decent check out reviews

What reviews, you haven't done one.  :unknown: :unknown: