Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suya_may.massage - Euston  (Read 1393 times)

6 review(s) for Suya_may.massage (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline galloways

Hello again guys, haven't done a review in a while but thats because I havent seen anyone new or had anything to add to previously reviewed Sp's. Anyway, after having my plan A not be available I decided to take a plunge and see someone one my hot list. I'm going neutral because she provided what I asked for but the whole situation was off, maybe I'm being harsh or just comparing to it to others.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for an hour

Coms: All done through text message, I texted early in the morning (didn't read her profile properly so didn't see that she didn't start till 10). After about an hour she responded and sent me the address, all very good and simple.

Location: I saw her when she was in Euston area. Very discreet, albeit dingy looking apartment block, got buzzed straight in and took a lift up to her floor. Surrounding area was quite quiet, with some building works across the road, but again as this was another morning appointment there was not too many people around. I took train and was easy to get to, no idea about parking but as it's Euston I thought no matter what time I go it would be trouble parking so didn't bother to drive.
The apartment she said was not hers and was very cramped with clothes and belongings everywhere

The woman: Maya was very pleasant and very chatty, her English is not perfect but very good and I can't judge her on that because I can't speak any Thai. Very welcoming and easy to talk to - well listen to.

The service: I always go for a deep tissue massage, especially as I have some back problems from time to time. Especially as this was my first meeting with Maya I thought it best to be strictly therapeutic and a HJ as a bonus.

This is where things got a bit of a letdown for me. From previous reviews on here I immediately thought that there would be a massage table (I don't really see the point of a massage on a mattress). But there was no table and I wasn't aware before the meet that she was working from her friends place. The massage itself was functional but nothing special but again maybe I'm being too critical or just comparing it to my plan A, but she was talking and giggling throughout, which is not a negative but may put some off.
After a while she asked me to turn over and massaged my front, cracked my fingers and my toes, again all very nice. The HJ was actually very nice and I can't fault her for that at all.
The negative is that, it wasn't till after the HJ that I was informed that there was no running water in the flat! Usually I wouldn't mind but I took public transport and as I'm used to taking a shower after it just sort of put a dampener on it for me.
So she cleaned me up with some baby wipes and patted me down with a hot towel, we exchanged pleasantries and I left.

The verdict: Maya is very pleasant and not a bad masseuse, just the bad apartment with it's lack of table and running water made this a neutral for me. I wouldn't recommend and doubt I'd return, but her profile now says Hammersmith and Fulham so I'm assuming she moves around a lot.
From now on I will just try and wait for my plan A, cause when nothing else will do you're only bound for disappointment

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 03:41:26 am by FCB »

Offline galloways

The pictures are dated but it is definitely her

Offline FCB