Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay - Birmingham - Good Introduction  (Read 2636 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Rune7

XChardonnayX
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1hr
Fee: £130
Session Type: GFE
Location: Birmingham City Center - an easy to find apartment near Broad Street.

Communications:
These were really good. I booked a week in advance as she's such a busy woman so everything was straightforward and easy to understand/plan for. She has her communications process on her profile and she sticks to it.

Once again, no complaints. Easy to find apartment, very well kept and pleasant. Had a working shower and excellent facilities. The area felt safe and comfortable. Came by train but there is on-street parking.

Chardonnay Herself:
Her pictures are accurate and I do agree with other punters who have said she looks better in the flesh than on the screen. Definitely a stunner, with a well maintained body.

The Punt:

My experience was a little different from many of you here as I was going for my first time punting and also my first time being intimate with anyone. I found the apartment easily and was buzzed in, no problems. Was nervous but she helped me put that to the side somewhat as she felt very welcoming and non-judgmental. We had a little introductory talk and she put me at ease. Dealt with the paperwork and hopped in the shower for a quick freshen up, then joined her on the sofa for some kissing and caressing in her lingerie.

This quickly progressed to us both on her bed and a lengthy session of DFK and more caressing. Never done that before but she worked around my awkward clumsiness, which I was grateful for! Then after a while she moved onto using her hands to get me hard and we moved onto oral. Was offered with or without, went for OW and honestly it was really enjoyable. Then returned the favour and it was fun, receiving encouragement from her despite my inexperience. A nice, neatly kept pussy which was fairly responsive.

Sadly, here was where my nerves resurfaced and little me decided he'd had enough. Chardonnay tried her utmost to get him to wake up for actual sex but my body wasn't having it. :dash:  Not really sure if it was just because it was my first time or if I'm secretly more of a fluffy bloke who needs some kind of emotional connection to properly get in the mood but I just couldn't get hard again. It wasn't Chardonnay's fault though as she was good to me throughout. She tried everything but nature made the decision for us in the end. I think it says something positive about the experience if I can go without penetration and still have a great time tbh  - and it does give me a good reason to head back for some more fun when finances allow! :yahoo:

Before I left I was offered a chance to freshen up again and a hug and kiss goodbye, with some fun conversation. Didn't feel rushed and there was no clockwatching so as far as first times go, despite technically not getting rid of my virginity, it felt like it went pretty well and I left with a smile on my face.

Overall: Chardonnay was definitely a positive introduction to sex and intimacy even if my body chose to be a difficult sod! Good time with a decent, adaptable woman who delivers what she promises on her profile. 

Rune7

Oh and also, a quick thanks is due to Littlefoot too for the recommendation. :hi:

vw

Best if luck next time, that wont be your first punt so the nerves will ease sightly.

Cherish the nerves you will miss them when they have gone.

Offline Littlefoot

Excellently written review, and a good read. She's a top SP IMO. No shame in losing wood now and again, happens to the best of us, and certainly me, now and then. Although yours was probably nerves, whereas mine is more age related. Bugger when it does happen though! Good luck on your next one.  :thumbsup:

Rune7

Cheers guys! Appreciate the feedback and well wishes. It was good fun   :)

Ming

Best if luck next time, that wont be your first punt so the nerves will ease sightly.

Cherish the nerves you will miss them when they have gone.

That is so true, I remember the little bit of fear, the increased heart rate, all added to the excitement.

Now I just think, is this going to be shit? and dread it if the lift is not working  :lol:

Aah, to be young and excited again  :cry:

Ming  :hi:

Offline xjammacx

I had the same thing happen to me with Chardonnay and she wasn't my first punt. I think the fact she is properly stunning added a bit of pressure and mini me couldn't deal with it.

She is definitely the right choice for your first time. Trouble now will be finding someone as good as her. I'm going back next week for a birthday treat.

Offline Juankerr

I remember the little bit of fear, the increased heart rate, all added to the excitement.

Yes, I miss that extra nervous excitement.

Thanks for the review Rune  :hi:

She was a good choice for your first go, keep at it and the nerves will go in time.

Offline darkx1

Chardonnay is easily one of the best punts I've ever had, easily recomend her to anyone looking for a excellent experience

Rune7

Not going to lie, I'm taking all this on board :lol: Thanks, all.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Sadly, here was where my nerves resurfaced and little me decided he'd had enough. Chardonnay tried her utmost to get him to wake up for actual sex but my body wasn't having it.
[/color]

Also had a similar problem with Chardonnay. Even though i had seen her before and knew what to expect. I had a Nuru Massage followed by some Tie and Tease, hard throughout these and during OWO and RO, came to do the deed and i just wilted. happens to us all at some time or other.
Excellent review and good luck with your next punt.

Offline Steve Jones.

Agree with all the above. Saw Chardonnay back in September last year and it was fantastic but as I live far away I've not been able to get back until this coming weekend. I'm so looking forward to it. Good luck with your future punts.

Rune7

Thanks, you guys! I'm looking forward to the next time too, whenever that ends up being...