Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio La Maison Bury  (Read 1855 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Pepsiii

This punt happened last year during Rio’s stint at La Maison Bury. I’ve been in 2 minds whether to post the review or not considering my first punt with Rio at La Maison was a positive. The service was good, she did everything I asked her, started with balls deep blow job with plenty of spit, with Rio on her knees with my cock on her mouth mind blowing. I tried to play with her hair lift it back, but she didn’t want her hair playing with. Anyway that blow job was so good that I dumped my load on her mouth for her to swallow all down, what a greedy girl. Plenty of time left, so we started with Rio on top twerking her toned ass, what a sight. Reverse CW, with Rio bouncing trying to get a 2nd dump out of me. More blow job lots of spit nice and deep all the way in, at this point Rio looked at the clock 2-3 times this put a downer on things and I started loosing all the hornyness I had in me. 2nd dump was not coming, so with a few left, I jumped into the shower.

Whilst putting my clothes on, Rio did not have a shower or clean herself in the shower, she simply put on her blue bikini and started to get ready for the next punter. This is the only reason this review is a negative, the hygiene issue. Rio could have used a wipe to clean herself but I can’t recall, otherwise this would been a positive. She’s a top girl, just the not showering after I showered made this a negative. I expect a girl to shower for hygiene reasons and for the next punter. I guess only Rio would know why she didn’t shower on this particular day.

Sorry for the review that’s it’s a negative, I still feel down about the review because Rio is a top girl.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:06:29 pm by Pepsiii »

BFG.

Is this the same Rio who's working at Cherry's in Manchester. Also is the one at GFE Manchester the same girl?

Orgasmatron76

How do you know she didn't shower after you'd left? She might not want to have a shower in front of you, what if she wanted to use the toilet first for example?

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
How do you know she didn't shower after you'd left? She might not want to have a shower in front of you, what if she wanted to use the toilet first for example?

Unless I'm really pushed for time I simply don't like to shower in front of customers, in this instance yes I probably went to the bathroom hence why I put my bikini back on

jwick46

I've seen Rio a few times at Cherrys and she has always showered or wiped down after a session. Probably a one off.

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
I've seen Rio a few times at Cherrys and she has always showered or wiped down after a session. Probably a one off.

I literally always shower after every customer x

Orgasmatron76

Maybe the op should ask for the negative to be changed?

Offline Moby Dick

Unless I'm really pushed for time I simply don't like to shower in front of customers, in this instance yes I probably went to the bathroom hence why I put my bikini back on
Is it the same Blue Bikini you used to wear at SS?

Offline Sapphire1761

You should probably change this review, it's just a misunderstanding.

jwick46

Change the review, this woman is too notch.

Offline NigelF

You should probably change this review, it's just a misunderstanding.
Change the review, this woman is too notch.

Write some of your own reviews instead of whinging about other people's.

Offline Marmalade

Some ‘newbies’ have a shorter lifespan than a cockroach pretending to be a butterfly while imitating lemmings. Dontcha just love ‘em?  :cool: 

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only