Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Birmingham  (Read 2407 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Hornynewcummer

My first punt and review at the tender age of early 20s.

External Link/Members Only

A bit of background, ive been wanting to experience an older woman, i know many young men do not but i for one have a soft spot for older. No luck on dating apps i thought why not...

Comms were perfectly easy, few texts and she sent everything i needed to know. Was texted the number of the apartment in central birmingham when on the street.

Location: abit suspicious for the builders who must have an idea but if you dont care about them seeing you go into the apartments.

Meet: it was around 9am, so quite early and was my first meet, ever. I was a little nervous, she was very straight forward and accomodating, told me to wash my hands knowing i had showered as i left, with business done she told me to wait on the bed, her phone rang and she answered it which was a bit of a mood killer as it was probably another punt.
I got over that quite quickly as her enhanced breasts were taken out and she has a very beautiful physique, told to strip down and she did too, we began to kiss (fk), she went owo and the only bad thing i could say was she was a little too eager, i slowed her down. Skip the details she sat on my face, i love going down on women so it was well worth sinking my face between her thighs which i think (not 100% certain) she came. We done the deed and it was good fun, my nerves did get the better of me from time to time so we stopped and started.

Clock watching is important for most, she had a timer on her phone but to my amazement, it went off and she quite literally stuck her finger up at it and carried on, i think we went 20mins over the 30min meet.

Overall if you like older women she is perfect, not the most fluent in english but enough to talk, i would meet her again as i love older women and she tasted great and was very enthusiastic. Amazing value for money.

Ming

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review, she's certainly racking up the positives! I had a very enjoyable time with her. I've added her old link to flag up her reviews under her old profile

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks for the review, she's certainly racking up the positives! I had a very enjoyable time with her. I've added her old link to flag up her reviews under her old profile
Good thought but the profile is gone (or is there some clever trick to still find the Feedback?)

Offline Littlefoot

Good thought but the profile is gone (or is there some clever trick to still find the Feedback?)

It just flags up all her reviews, I'm referring to the 15 positives 0 neutrals and 3 negs from her old profile. If anyone is then interested, they can read all her reviews.

Offline l1mpd1ck

It just flags up all her reviews, I'm referring to the 15 positives 0 neutrals and 3 negs from her old profile. If anyone is then interested, they can read all her reviews.
Oh OK, understood.  I was being dim

Offline Littlefoot

Oh OK, understood.  I was being dim

No problem, I'm dimmer than dim myself sometimes  :crazy:

From reading her last 3 reviews from the new profile, I think she has upped her game a notch since going independent!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:49:52 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review hnc, would you say her kissing was lips or dfk as in tongues? :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review hnc, would you say her kissing was lips or dfk as in tongues? :hi:

From my recollection it was very much DFK. I took her tongue deep down my throat, and my tongue went deep down her throat! Very nice!  :wacko:

Offline Hornynewcummer

For all wondering, fk does mean french? So yes but not deep. Im new to this so excuse any terms i may put wrong or not in great context...

She seems to enjoy kissing, maybe she was being nice as its my first.