Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PHOENIX ADULT PARTY  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

I'm not sure if this has been asked before and tried to found out from their website.

Is this generally a one to one encounter or does some gangbang action take place.

Usually if a event is named as Gangbang then the idea is for one girl around a number of men.
I've been to those where action begins with bukkake then full on gangbang now a novelty in London.

So am thinking the Phoenix Adult Parties don't cater for this kind of theme?

Offline Fredbone

Go and find out.

It’s mostly one on one or two on one, except at the end if you last, then it’s one on six, will all the girls working on the last man standing (or the part that is standing).

BigBoi1955

Go and find out.

It’s mostly one on one or two on one, except at the end if you last, then it’s one on six, will all the girls working on the last man standing (or the part that is standing).

I agree 100% with Fredbone's post. I've never had a 6 to 1 session but my best party there I had 4 to 1 for the last 20 minutes. There was one more punter who had the attention of the other two girls.

Phoenix costs £160 for two hours and it is that cost because they control the ratio and guarantee it. As a good "rule of thumb" the cheaper the party the higher the male ratio and the more gangbang action.   

Offline smiths

I agree 100% with Fredbone's post. I've never had a 6 to 1 session but my best party there I had 4 to 1 for the last 20 minutes. There was one more punter who had the attention of the other two girls.

Phoenix costs £160 for two hours and it is that cost because they control the ratio and guarantee it. As a good "rule of thumb" the cheaper the party the higher the male ratio and the more gangbang action.   

But TPC have exceeded the max 2.1 ratio as reported on here by a number of punters in the last 6 months so it wasn't guaranteed on those occasions. I hope for punters this has been sorted out now. I agree the reason its £160 is because the max ratio shouldn't exceed 2.1 and the cheaper the party the higher the male ratio usually.

Offline Kaluuu276

Thanks for your response.
It seems that their girls are quite forward making sure no one is left alone.
I wasn't sure about how to approach the girl if she is with one guy who is banging her.
I mean whats the etiquette here, do you ask, touch or hope that the girls gets the hint?

Offline Fredbone

Never been to a party if more than 2 to 1, secondly, go with the flow, some girls happy for you to join in other like to be asked, others almost demand more to join in...... no one answer.

Do not over think - go along - if it works out great if not that OK too.

Offline myothernameis

If going to any of these parties, I would urge with caution in light or what has been going on, and members having them self outed by other persons

If at a party might be best not discussing ukp or aw, as any mention might, draw the attention of unwelcome company, and I wouldn't even mention where Im from

BigBoi1955

If going to any of these parties, I would urge with caution in light or what has been going on, and members having them self outed by other persons

If at a party might be best not discussing ukp or aw, as any mention might, draw the attention of unwelcome company, and I wouldn't even mention where Im from

Anyone who punts and is worried that their OH or anyone else could find out needs a punting phone. This applies no matter if you visit an indie or a party. If you don't give your real name or use your personal phone there's no more danger with Phoenix than any other sp. You can only be outed if you give someone info which identifies you.

Online mrbobbit

Agreed. My best experience EVER was when most of the punters drifted off in the last half hour and left me with SIX lovelies around me. AMAZING!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:09:50 pm by mrbobbit »
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral