Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberCartier  (Read 1369 times)

10 review(s) for THE BADDEST XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219059) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034209) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline DarkWolf321

This woman is a piece of work. I think she just wants to waste peoples time and gets some joy out of it.

Link: External Link/Members Only

It started with me checking out her profile and seeing the privet images i said why not so i messaged her if she was free on that day to which she said yes and i confirm the time and what services i wanted :thumbsup:. I then went on about my day and after i was finished doing other thing i made my way to the address she gave me after arriving. i called her to tell her that i made it  :cool:. but thats when it all went wrong because she told me that i should have updated her on my current location and then she told me she could not see me because she wants to start see people who she only knows well :dash: :dash: :dash:. It was a complete waste of time and it shows what she said last that she did not want to see me.

So too all you guys think of seeing don't there are better women out there

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 02:44:06 pm by DarkWolf321 »

Offline Muff licker

would be good to get a link OP

Offline DarkWolf321

Offline Waterhouse

£300 an hour... And bank transfers at that.  Is she deluded?

Offline DipsyDoodle

traveller-hermit

I don't know why people keep going to see her, she sounds like an absolute nightmare from her reviews and it's the same things said about her consistently in every review.

Offline Sinz

3 negative reviews on UKP raises all the red flags for me to avoid her.

Yours included 4 negatives, better luck next time.

Offline Raythelay

I reviewed her a while ago (check my reviews):

Forgot the booking.
Wanted to see a face pic.
Covered BJ.
Made me double bag.
Wouldn't fuck.
Left early.