Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Pakistani - Stratford  (Read 4437 times)

8 review(s) for Jessica.Pakistani (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

bigone

OK using my phone so not perfect review
Just seen Jessica for 30 minutes. What a wonderful girl she meet me outside gala bingo and walked back to her place.it felt good walking with a young 21 year old girl down the street lol.first she very tiny and cute and very smiley
Got back to hers and straight away dfk lots of tongues then onto owo which was good very deep then on to sex first her on top then me on top finished this way in condom then a little chat.
100% recommend tiny.cute and happy young girl.I'll be back.sorry for short review. 😀😀😀

Offline Kaluuu276

I must say that after all that was verbally said about her and her ethnic background she remains very calm.

I'm thinking she is a cool, easy going , polite lady that's got me interested again.

Now is her prices back to a sensible costs?

bigone

Thanks for the link add :hi:
She was 60 for 30 minutes and 120 for the hour

Offline Ozy84

I must say that after all that was verbally said about her and her ethnic background she remains very calm.

I'm thinking she is a cool, easy going , polite lady that's got me interested again.

Now is her prices back to a sensible costs?
+1

Offline Ozy84

OK using my phone so not perfect review
Just seen Jessica for 30 minutes. What a wonderful girl she meet me outside gala bingo and walked back to her place.it felt good walking with a young 21 year old girl down the street lol.first she very tiny and cute and very smiley
Got back to hers and straight away dfk lots of tongues then onto owo which was good very deep then on to sex first her on top then me on top finished this way in condom then a little chat.
100% recommend tiny.cute and happy young girl.I'll be back.sorry for short review. 😀😀😀
Thanks for the review bigone.

Any issues going through reception at the hotel?

Offline Kaluuu276

I'm assuming you rang her using the number on this thread?

bigone

No hotel.new apartment block
Used number from previous reviews

Offline Ozy84

No hotel.new apartment block
Used number from previous reviews

Any others working at the apartment?

InstaPunt

The  backpage ad pic which showed her face and is named as Marie. She previously said that had nothing to do with her and was put by an old pimp/agency... now the same link clicks through to updated ad with new pics and location. So clearly she was telling a little porkie to Sinz, not an issue but I have noticed that her reviews tend to attract pro and against comments from a higher number of newbies or infrequent poster then most other girls do.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:48:13 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline Hackneylad1

The  backpage ad pic which showed her face and is named as Marie. She previously said that had nothing to do with her and was put by an old pimp/agency... now the same link clicks through to updated ad with new pics and location. So clearly she was telling a little porkie to Sinz, not an issue but I have noticed that her reviews tend to attract pro and against comments from a higher number of newbies or infrequent poster then most other girls do.

Yes if it wasn't for her constant lies about nationality and about not working for a pimp and not controlling the backpage advert I would  have visited. Just concerned what else she lies about!!

Offline Ozy84

Yes if it wasn't for her constant lies about nationality and about not working for a pimp and not controlling the backpage advert I would  have visited. Just concerned what else she lies about!!

Some nut jobs on here i tell you.

The poor women cant do right from wrong!

She is cleary busy and theres plenty of guys on here going to see her and on the undercover.

Yes there are some lies about her and her profile, i think we have clearly established that, who doesn’t nowadays.  We can now roughly tell what kind of women/service you will get. If you think she looks hot and you may get a half decent service then book her. If not then stop fucking moaning about all the conspiracy theories of her profile and move on.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:28:57 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Hackneylad1

She is cleary busy and theres plenty of guys on here going to see her and on the undercover.

Yes there are some lies about her and her profile, i think we have clearly established that, who doesn’t nowadays.  We can now roughly tell what kind of women/service you will get. If you think she looks hot and you may get a half decent service then book her. If not then stop fucking moaning about all the conspiracy theories of her profile and move on.

Another wanker thinking he runs the site and can tell people what to post

Offline MajorPayne

Notice that her other listings have gone

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  - - This could be anyone as it has virtually no information

So £60 for 30 minutes and £120 for an hour.   What services does she offer and are they all inclusive?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:13:22 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Sinz

You might be keen on meeting this WG, that does not mean others cannot voice their opinion.

You have been biased from the get go, for all it matters she has been lying left right centre and high on weeds. Some punters are evidently put off by that and they are entitled to express that.

Offline GeorgeForeman

Quite right, Sinz, the whole point of this site is that it is a forum to provide information and exchange opinions and unless
there is obvious trolling or pimping going on, people should be able to give their views without being jumped on.
This SP looks good, but her lies would put me off visiting  :unknown:

Offline Ozy84

You might be keen on meeting this WG, that does not mean others cannot voice their opinion.

You have been biased from the get go, for all it matters she has been lying left right centre and high on weeds. Some punters are evidently put off by that and they are entitled to express that.

I am not keen on meeting this girl. Others can do as they please just as i can. The comments about her lies were getting boring. She is a liar. She is not pakistani. She smokes weed. She has a few profiles. All of this has been established now either shut up and go and see her or move on to the next one on the list.

How the fuck have i been biased? Quite a comment from you again. Its not the punters that express they are put off, its the ones who come on here saying oohhh she’s got 2 profiles, oohhh she smokes weed etc and then continue to say i may well have her seen her if this and if that (whilst probably already trying to book) that piss me off and i am entitled to express that....right?  :hi:

Biased?! Your losing it if you think that ive been biased from the get go sinz, all these post reporting may be getting to you. Oh let me guess im probably her pimp or i fancy her or some other childish shit that always gets used when it doesnt go your way.

:drinks:

Offline Ozy84

Another wanker thinking he runs the site and can tell people what to post

Thats no way to talk about your father  :lol:

A few on here, not mentioning any names  ;), would have you reported for language like that.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 03:28:37 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Ozy84

Quite right, Sinz, the whole point of this site is that it is a forum to provide information and exchange opinions and unless
there is obvious trolling or pimping going on, people should be able to give their views without being jumped on.
This SP looks good, but her lies would put me off visiting  :unknown:

+1

I gave my opinion and im being jumped on.

Online Bassman

How far/close is she to Westfield.

Offline Ozy84

How far/close is she to Westfield.

From what i have read and seen and knowledge of the area probably a 5-10 minute walk from the exit of westfield which comes out at the train station.

Apologies if your question was aimed at the op, just trying to be useful. Might get me a blue peters badge which a few on here are striving for.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kaluuu276

She clearly doesn't give a shit about any of what's been said.
I think she clearly enjoys the attention as she has never answered back in rude terms.
Enough has been spilled already its up to us punters to decide to meet her or move on.

Offline Ozy84

I think she clearly enjoys the attention as she has never answered back in rude terms.
Enough has been spilled already its up to us punters to decide to meet her or move on.

Exactly.

Couldnt have  put your last 5 words better myself.

Online Bassman

From what i have read and seen and knowledge of the area probably a 5-10 minute walk from the exit of westfield which comes out at the train station.

Apologies if your question was aimed at the op, just trying to be useful. Might get me a blue peters badge which a few on here are striving for.

No worries. Thanks for the info. The holy grail of rewards, the BO badge, is ready for you. Just send an SAE to BP Badge dept.... U.K. Punting...... lol

InstaPunt

Don’t punt anyone, don’t date anyone is the best action for you

Offline Sinz

I am not keen on meeting this girl. Others can do as they please just as i can. The comments about her lies were getting boring. She is a liar. She is not pakistani. She smokes weed. She has a few profiles. All of this has been established now either shut up and go and see her or move on to the next one on the list.

It doesn’t matter If all those facts have been established, this is a forum for discussion, just like you everyone’s is entitled to their opinions- so asking someone to stop discussing is out of order.

That being said you don’t have to listen to what I say, you can express your views. It’s just my view point.

How the fuck have i been biased? Quite a comment from you again. Its not the punters that express they are put off, its the ones who come on here saying oohhh she’s got 2 profiles, oohhh she smokes weed etc and then continue to say i may well have her seen her if this and if that (whilst probably already trying to book) that piss me off and i am entitled to express that....right?  :hi:

Absolutely, it’s is your right to express your opinion, I was just saying the same don’t ask others to stop discussing stuff. But now that you have detailed it, it makes more sense who you were aiming your comments at.

Biased?! Your losing it if you think that ive been biased from the get go sinz, all these post reporting may be getting to you. Oh let me guess im probably her pimp or i fancy her or some other childish shit that always gets used when it doesnt go your way.

:drinks:

Now that’s a low blow, duly noted, totally unwarranted for, but at least it’s clear what your opinion is.

bigone

Ffs guys I been a member here for 7 years
I done a positive review here
If you don't want to see her fair enough
Start a new thread and argue with each other there

Offline Tempest

and to be fair, she is actually a good punt as others have mentioned