Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British molly - time waster  (Read 1335 times)

6 review(s) for British_Molly (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline innerdesire

External Link/Members Only

I have been on and off punting for a while and been almost a 7months since last one. Hence no reviews and the ones i have seen are women that are reviewed a lot with positives and I had nothing else to add to those womens reviews, that hasnt been said, to make their heads and price inceease and would only post if something was not right. I had reviews in the past with a diff username but closed that one as i didnt think about the username too smartly. So needed a new account, which with the permission of admin allowed me.

So text if molly was available and she said yes agreed time. She text again and we confirmed time all was good, this was 45 mins before the time. Even asked me to bring a bottle opener for some wine which i did and didnt mind. Got the adress given, remeber yesterdat was full on rain and wind last night. No reponse to calls or text. Phine wojkd ring and cut off straight away. Waited for 20mins fortunately i was in a car. If i was on foot i would have been more pissed off in that weather. Went online on my phone and saw she was on AW directcam?! Msg on AW msssages were getting deleted without being read.

One to avoid, no professionalism and courtesy. Messaged again today deleted unread.
Banned reason: Using and promoting the use of UKP to get free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac