Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: superslutchloe - Ware (st margrets rail station)  (Read 1988 times)

4 review(s) for superslutchloe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

Owo,cim

30min £100 + 20 owo total 120

Free parking

Limted English, maid does all comms

No connection, not enthusiastic or warming. 

Very dark 6/8 flat block, no lights inside the building what so ever!

Owo for 20mim before I cim which she scurred off and spat out in bathroom

Another shit spainyan she was in Scotland at one point no wonder that didn't work out

Would I return?
No!

Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I see her prices went up since I last saw her I had 30 min with cim and I remember not paying that much I can concour with bad English and hurrying off to spit I could hear her gargling mouthwash like she had just eaten shit.
I don't think she is worth the price you paid would've thought shed have upped her game if she's upped her prices mind you I noticed all the girls in that group have put their prices up and are probably not worth it now even slutty Jen who was pretty good.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Billy no mates

Warning for any interested.

The 'slutsuperstars' group, of which this girl is a member of, sends unsolicited texts, whenever a new member of their group is in town.

I still get them now more than 2 years after seeing SlutAlexia (who was in fact a good punt, but disappeared bout a year ago)

Offline Cim420

Warning for any interested.

The 'slutsuperstars' group, of which this girl is a member of, sends unsolicited texts, whenever a new member of their group is in town.

I still get them now more than 2 years after seeing SlutAlexia (who was in fact a good punt, but disappeared bout a year ago)

Always use a punting phone!
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.

Offline Billy no mates

Always use a punting phone!

Oh I do, and it’s not an issue for me anyway.

Was more of a warning to others.

Offline Jerboa

So lets clarify, she charges 100 for 30 mins plus a extra 20 for OWO? Is she for real?  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

SoftMan

I would've saved a small fortune (and had a nicer time) if I stayed at home and had a wank. Nice enough lady but she seemed to be in it for the money without much care for giving a good service. I might've not been her 'type'. Holes for rent. Boring. She also looked like a hot cross bun with big scars from lypo and a boob job and she had her trimmed pubes covering some wierd spots. Probably late 30s or early 40s (not '28') and she definately doesn't look like Kim Kardashian in her main pics. Saggy arse too which is why there's bad photoshopping flatspots on her bum in her pictures. She's put me off punting. 

Offline Cim420

I would've saved a small fortune (and had a nicer time) if I stayed at home and had a wank. Nice enough lady but she seemed to be in it for the money without much care for giving a good service. I might've not been her 'type'. Holes for rent. Boring. She also looked like a hot cross bun with big scars from lypo and a boob job and she had her trimmed pubes covering some wierd spots. Probably late 30s or early 40s (not '28') and she definately doesn't look like Kim Kardashian in her main pics. Saggy arse too which is why there's bad photoshopping flatspots on her bum in her pictures. She's put me off punting.

Agree, Don't let it effect you mate. On to the next! Tell me what kind of sp your looking for I will point you in the right direction.