Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage Dalry road, Haymarket, Edinburgh  (Read 5522 times)

Jaye123

Went to the massage place on Dalry road this morning. Nice and quiet . No one in when I went in .free parking down the road next to the co op. Was greeted by an attractive Chinese woman . Not fat and not thin . Big tits.  Asked for the 30 minutes massage paid 30 quid. Was shown to a room to strip off.  The massage itself was uncovered. She massaged me for about 20 mins which was a nice massage . She touched all areas . Then I was told to turn round so she could massage the front.  Then she made chit chat quizzing me why I went there and no other place. Was a bit odd.  She eventually asked if I wanted anything else. I asked her to strip off but I got the usual how they aren't allowed etc she doesn't know me and so on . She then said she could do a happy ending and asked how much I would offer. I said 30 naked plus handjob. She wasn't allowed . So I managed to get handjob and touching for 30 quid. . Apparently next time she'll strip cos she ll know me then lol . But she let !e touch her arse tits etc and the handjob was good with lube.   Another punter came in towards the end so I was slightly rushed to cum.  If you like massages with happy endings then that's the place to go. £60 was in there for about 40 mins. I would go back but you could get better for your money elsewhere.  And if you just want the handjob and nothing else you could probably get it for 20 quid.

Offline DickDiver

Can you get discretely in and out or is the other punter sitting outside glaring at the door until you walk out?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 03:06:44 pm by Goldfinch »

Jaye123

Can you get discretely in and out or is the other punter sitting outside glaring at the door until you walk out?

Well walking into the shop off the street wasn't discreet. But I didn't feel watched going in . And no the other punter was put in a room before I walked out so I didn't see anybody else.   I think as soon as you walk in you are put into a room straight away anyway.

Offline Kashaitr70

Been  here  5  times  first   time   A  nice  looking  asian  busty  girl  showing  off  legs   asks  if I had  booked  I said   had  went  through  to  room got  changed  put   towel  on   in  she  came   about   the  first  she  did off came  the towel  and   the 20 questions  have   been  here  before  etc.Then 20quid  for hr  ok  for  what  it was  since I hadn't   been to a  asian  Massage  place  of that kind  before   I had nothing   to  compare it to.So I go  back  A  couple   weeks  later  when  I get  it looks  shut  no  light's  on  A  tall  asian  woman  appears   dressed   in  boring  shoes ,jeans and  A ghastly  blue  jumper  which  she kept  on  all  the  way through  including  hr  now that was  weird   then I get text  from  them  asking  what  she  was like so I  gave both barrels   and  got offered  A apology  + a£5 off next  time  I  went.

Offline FBman78

Welcome to the site but mate take your time to structure your words.  Read them back to yourself and see if the make sense. Use commas and full stops because even I struggled to make sense of that paragraph you wrote.

Offline Uncle Buck

Welcome to the site but mate take your time to structure your words.  Read them back to yourself and see if the make sense. Use commas and full stops because even I struggled to make sense of that paragraph you wrote.

I gave up trying to read it. I also welcome the poster but won’t be reading his collection of words until some basic punctuation is inserted.

UB

Offline Scottish81

Will need to try this out next time I’m passing through Haymarket.  Only problem is I’d be a bit shy about asking for a wank when she is hinting at it incase I’m picking her up wrong!

Is the HE on top of the normal fee or included?

Offline TKovac

Will need to try this out next time I’m passing through Haymarket.  Only problem is I’d be a bit shy about asking for a wank when she is hinting at it incase I’m picking her up wrong!

Is the HE on top of the normal fee or included?

I wouldn't worry about subtley asking they will offer at the end.  After a visit or two all sorts of options up to including full sex are offered depending on the girl.

HE is 10-20 extra Body to Body is 20-40 (including HE)  they will start higher eg 60 for body to body and HE you just have to haggle and stick to your guns
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

michaelsommts

Is there any way of knowing which girl is on before you go? I'm quite picky and would prefer someone cuter and in their 20s if possible. I guess I could always go in and see whom is 'on'. But if you don't like the girl you'll need to make an excuse and leave. And there's only so many times you could use this trick before you get noticed and or start to irritate the staff.

Offline TKovac

Fraid not.  Suspect if you called up you would nessisarily get the truth.  Staff cycle pretty quick so sticking your head in then doing the whole oops I need my wallet trick will get you pretty far.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

renoguy

I always use the excuse that I have a meeting but will be back later.

Offline SamScott

Would they do a body to body hot oil massage in here?

Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Jaye123

Body to body I think not sure about hot oil. Was basically just lube they seem to use on me lol

Offline windowlicker

I have been a few times. Seen 3 different ladies. All over 40 I would guess and not stunning.

You get the girl who is on reception at the time. Often there is only 1 in the shop at anytime.

Decent enough massage until 10 or 15 minutes left of your time. Then asked what else you would like. They prefer you to ask for a service rather than them to offer. Standard is £20 for HE and £40 for BTB. Been told no full service. Body to body uses baby oil and they take top off but not pants. It is warmed on the radiator. Had some pussy play but they make you wash your hands 1st.

Offline Kashaitr70

The  last time I was there  at the  start of  January,  I  had btb   she  had  a quite  neat  little  body   and   then  she  got  undressed  facing  away from  me,   I wondered   why  she  did  that  of course  she  must've  had on a padded  garment   they   were  positively   tiny  breasts, luckily  I'm  not  that  bothered   about  that  as  I used  to  be  but  an  athletic  girl  with  big or  huge  tits   would   be  great. But thing  there  with  the  hr or he  it's    a  very  robotic   detatched  experience   to  me  it's   a  waste  of  money.It's  all about  one thing Vfm.

Offline SamScott

Sounds good what about a blow job?
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.

Offline TKovac

They cycle through ladies quite quickly (every week almost)  so unfortunately specifics can be difficult.

Service has for me ranged from one who simply gave a hand job with her top pulled up to another who had my cock in her cunt and thumb in her arse while  bent over the massage table :)

Offline Kashaitr70

I've   had  the  same  girl  twice ,first in  April  and  then in  December    she   had  put  on  a lot  of  weight   in  that  time. She  recognised  me   from  April   I  didn't   think  so   at   first  but  she  was  right  enough.As  for  oral   very  unlikely   I  would  think  but   money   talks  and   Asian   girls    like   money.In  saying  that  everyone   needs  money.

Offline Scottish81

What’s the likelihood of a place like this getting a visit from the Cops?  If it’s on a public message board then there’s a good chance they’ll know about it.

I’d like to try it next week but don’t want to have to explain why I’m not where I should be if anything went wrong!

Offline TKovac

As I have said before Edinburgh has genuine knocking shops where you can get pretty much any carnal desire you could want. Can't see the boys in blue being too fussed by a small time rug and tug with occasional extras

Scottish81 grow a pair go get your dick wet and write a review about it, instead of posting on here like a fanny

Offline Jock D

Scottish81 grow a pair go get your dick wet and write a review about it, instead of posting on here like a fanny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline DickDiver

What’s the likelihood of a place like this getting a visit from the Cops?  If it’s on a public message board then there’s a good chance they’ll know about it.

I’d like to try it next week but don’t want to have to explain why I’m not where I should be if anything went wrong!

There is a harry potter exhibition on at the museum. Might be a better place for a man of your nervous disposition to seek his jollies.

Offline myothernameis

Think because it located in Edinburgh, the police are likely to leave it alone, but if it was in Glasgow, different story, unless is a gay sauna

Offline Baxter63

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the agreement by the council, the police and health authorities, to allow sex in saunas and parlours, in Edinburgh. Stopped Police Scotland in its tracks, when they tried to prosecute sauna owners. This was after the creation of the united police force. They can't have listened to their Edinburgh colleagues. This policy has been common knowledge, UK wide, since it came into being and often reported on in the press.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum