Author Topic: 2318137. Sexy chick Ellie Bromborough  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Hornihub32

Time to contribute I think

I've met Ellie 3 times , she's fit , always well presented and gives a great service.

I'd recommend her

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Not a review - Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

Have a read of the following link:

What services did you receive ?
What is the great service you received?
What services where denied ?
How long did you punt her for ?


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline DanDingle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 197
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Forgot to add the link:

External Link/Members Only

Not that my reviews are perfect, but i'd have a good read of the content in the link Sinz provided and try again.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral