Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 1665 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Solidrock

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins.

Molly is a gorgeous mid twenties brunette, exactly as in her pictures which are obviously very recent.

Nice clean flat with spotless bathroom and fresh towels. I found free parking 5 mins walk away but you may have to search a bit. Quick easy comms.

She started the action with some slow sensual French kissing, was happy to go on and on. I gave her oral and a finger. 69 no problem for her. Sex in a few positions, nice and slow and lots more kissing initiated by her. Came in the condom.

I was probably a few mins over but there was no mention from her and never any rushing. She had a lovely smile on her face throughout and was pleasant company before and after. She comes across as an innocent girl next door type. She clearly cares about leaving her customers happy and takes her work seriously.

I'd say she was the perfect gfe, gentle and sensual. Not one if you're after a bit of PSE action.

Will be seeing her again.

Offline NigelF

exactly as in her pictures which are obviously very recent.

She's actually had those pictures up for well over a year and a half but I definitely agree they're still accurate. Anyway, good review  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:04:41 pm by NigelF »

Offline Ce95

Cheers for the review. I’m tempted to try her as her reviews here are amazing. However, is it just me that doesn’t find her gorgeous from the pictures. Everyone finds her gorgeous but to me her pictures are not very appealing. Does she look better in person?

Online lewisjones23

Cheers for the review. I’m tempted to try her as her reviews here are amazing. However, is it just me that doesn’t find her gorgeous from the pictures. Everyone finds her gorgeous but to me her pictures are not very appealing. Does she look better in person?

good reports but a bit chunky for me

couple of dress sizes down and i’d be interested

Offline Solidrock

That's fair enough if you don't find her appealing, we're all different. If you don't like her from the pictures then she's probably not for you.

Offline NigelF

I would say yes, she does look a little better in person. If you're on the fence, I'd say go for it. If you really don't like the look of her pics then I'd be worried you wouldn't like her in person so I'd say you might well want to hold off. Generally though, given her good service and reasonable pricing, she might be worth seeing anyway but that depends on your point of view and what you care about most in a punt.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:18:49 pm by NigelF »

Offline Solidrock

She's actually had those pictures up for well over a year and a half but I definitely agree they're still accurate. Anyway, good review  :drinks:

Compared to some a year and a half is VERY recent. If only they could all be like that.

Offline Bustydusty

Her pictures definitely don’t show how gorgeous she is - and I’ve posted a lot of negative reviews

BFG.

She's fairly attractive imo. Definitely worth a punt.

Offline Blackpool Rock

good reports but a bit chunky for me

couple of dress sizes down and i’d be interested
I think i've previously said she looks a bit miserable and a tad chunky in her pics but the general feedback was that she is better than her pics and gives a great GFE service so still on my HL.

John Terry

Looks fine to me,may have to pay her a visit.

Online frankc

I think i've previously said she looks a bit miserable and a tad chunky in her pics but the general feedback was that she is better than her pics and gives a great GFE service so still on my HL.

She's a regular for me, mainly has a back up option, she's fresh faced and a decent little punt. Body wise I'd say she's womanly, not over weight but definitely not like the petite girls I normally go for.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's a regular for me, mainly has a back up option, she's fresh faced and a decent little punt. Body wise I'd say she's womanly, not over weight but definitely not like the petite girls I normally go for.
Yeah we have similar tastes in terms of petite and the fact you have previously said you punt her kept her in my sights, I was intending to see her already this year but she went on a break for a few weeks and now she is back i'm struggling to find a window to see her

Online Dean801

I personally thought her profile pictures were very accurate.