Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty kinky amy walsall  (Read 1531 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Kinky Amy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Villain79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
First off this was not the girl in pic but was still decent looking
15 mins for £40 which inc cum on body. Which i agreed on text. Presume with the male who was outside in his car as she had no idea about it when i got in.
Covered 69 then doggy at end of bed before condom off to shoot my load.
Usually place near town. For £40 i was happy enough but this defo wasnt girl in pics .

Offline Punterperson1971

I’m sure I’ve seen this profile last year same pics same  block of flats as well waterfront way by canal usual haunt for Romanian wg’s

getonit

Thanks for the heads up about the B & S . Your rating can't be a positive because I was very interested in seeing this girl , just for her looks more than anything , she has the most incredible very pic :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also we have no idea who you actually saw , can you give a brief description and we may be able to suss it out , hair colour . tattoos tit/ass/body size etc . 

Was it this one ? :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Villain79

Hi i didnt realise i had put positive as wasnt girl in question. Slim girl curly long hair no tattoos and poor english

Offline Punterperson1971

This was last year she was quiet curvy and decent tits to that’s all I can remember tbh.but NOT the girl in pics.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:07:22 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline curry

I was very interested in seeing this girl , just for her looks more than anything , she has the most incredible very pic :

+1