Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spas, are they worth the trip in daytime?  (Read 5314 times)

Offline scottyboy2010

So I know of Kestrels in West London, and Rio's in North London, and I'm sure there are others.

My expectation of somewhere like this is that it would be one step above dogging, but likely to involve lots of waiting around. Particularly during the day (when I would be likely to go).

Am I right? Or are they a lot livelier than that?

Offline akauya

I have never been to Kestrels but I have been to Ab Fabs both clubs are run at the same premises but at different days and times of the week. AbFabs is great if you have a swinger partner to go with. If you go alone on days that single men are allowed, you can get lucky and sometimes you will be asked to join a threesome or a gangbang.

Rios is a different matter. Although there is some action it's very sporadic and not as much as in AbFabs. Sometimes, and I mean sometimes you will get lucky. It gets embarrassing at times though when a hottie goes along and hordes of horny men start following her around. I used to go on Tuesdays when it has a 'naturist' theme i.e. no swim suits allowed everyone has to be naked, if you wear a swimsuit they actually ask you to take it off or leave but most people wrap a towel around themselves.

On Tuesday evenings I used to bump into this amazing MILF with massive knockers who used to come with a different toyboy every week.  Personally I never expect to get some action at Rios unless I go there with my FB. When I went on my own I used to go and visit some prossies in Kentish Town first (there used to be a nice polish  group there once) and then go to Rios to relax in the jacuzzi... it worked for me ;)

For more in-depth info you need to check swingers sites really, as there are hardly any prosssies going to spas - unless you book one to take there yourself.

Offline hendrix

Totally agree with akauya on this. If you have something to offer as a single guy, and I mean being in good shape and/or a big cock, then you might get lucky at Abfabs on the "single men allowed" times, but no guarantees. If you take a fit girl willing to get involved along..then your chances of civvie action increase tremendously. Rios is even more random.

Offline smiths

So I know of Kestrels in West London, and Rio's in North London, and I'm sure there are others.

My expectation of somewhere like this is that it would be one step above dogging, but likely to involve lots of waiting around. Particularly during the day (when I would be likely to go).

Am I right? Or are they a lot livelier than that?

When i went to Rios years ago it was shit, i got fuck all so never returned.

I go to a party thats held at the Paradise Spa in Dagenham sometimes, in the daytime they used to do an event called Coffee Morning where some local single female swingers have on ocassion turned up according to a couple of punters i know. Not been myself as i was happy to pay the £60 for the 3 hour party with guaranteed sure thing WGs, and i have shagged some lovely female swingers usually as part of a couple at this party but there is no guarantee they will turn up.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If you are hanging about hopefully in a spa without any clothes on, where do you put your condoms?

Offline smiths

If you are hanging about hopefully in a spa without any clothes on, where do you put your condoms?

I keep them hidden by my towel.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How do you fit a towel into a condom?

DogssBolloxx

Are you willing to reveal where to find the Kentish Town prossies?

DogssBolloxx

Your locker is a good place.

Offline Tonyleung

Are you willing to reveal where to find the Kentish Town prossies?

/Pirate accent (think Blackadder)

Oo Argh, they be in Kentish Town they be,

Or AW search NW5