Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily massage ----- Lewisham  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Yves_Dobon

I have read the reviews of recent visits and not having visited for some time I decided it would be worth the trip to see Tara. She was not available but i saw a young mixed race Brazilian/Portugese woman called Amanda. She is slim with small boobs and a firm bum. The massage was Okish varying from smooth flowing strokes to some firm presses in different places.  She chats a little but not too much so not too distracting.  Some inside thigh and bum strokes hinted on something extra and sure enough after asking me to turn over she offered HR at 20, OWO at 30 and B2B at 40.  I went for the HR as a first time visit. The HR was good with her hinting at OWO from time to time. Overall massage 6/10 and HR 7/10. I am sure she will improve with time

Offline Sinz

Do you have a link to her profile ?

unspecifiedldn

Hey, the listing has disappeared. can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks

Online kuck

Hey, the listing has disappeared. can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks

I don't really know, but perhaps this is her? External Link/Members Only

Archiving the link, incase it gets gumtree'd again External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Back on scene after a few months off and decided to call up Emily's.
After several messages went unreplied "Emily" finally told me I've been barred because my last mini-review upset one of the girls and she basically doesn't want the hassle of having to recruit new girls (who offer better service).   :dash:

Interesting business model; nuke regular customer because recruiting is a pain.

Have changed my mobile numbers, time to move on.

Upside: I won't be dragging my arse to Lewisham from now on.

Offline rebelsurge

How did they know that you wrote the mini review?
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline LLPunting

As a regular she remembers who you see.  They suss you out from pattern of reviews. She knew I reviewed another girl positively before (but was upset because that girl didn't want reviews)

Offline rebelsurge

Thanks LL.
Probably best to wait a few weeks before reviewing!
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sinz

Thanks LL.

True, on the other hand leaving a review is more of a contribution, than not leaving one at all.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks LL.

I did leave some time but she's got a good memory.   :unknown:
Besides if you leave it too long the girls may disappear because they're not busy enough or treated well, even if they're good, and you miss an(other) opportunity to enjoy her service.

Offline sparkus

Good to have you back, was worried you'd fallen foul of whoever it was trying to out people.

CaptainRoscoe

As a regular she remembers who you see.  They suss you out from pattern of reviews. She knew I reviewed another girl positively before (but was upset because that girl didn't want reviews)

Probably too late now but that’s why I do my reviews in bulk months later, so they don’t suss out who I am. It seems to have worked so far.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Good to have you back, was worried you'd fallen foul of whoever it was trying to out people.

Hey mate, fallen foul? Did I miss some controversy?  Do tell via PM.

Was trying out the CL scene and then went travelling.  Tried my luck in the Land of the Rising Sun, mixed results...

Offline LLPunting

Probably too late now but that’s why I do my reviews in bulk months later, so they don’t suss out who I am. It seems to have worked so far.  :hi:

As I said, leaving too much time makes reviewing and sharing info useless.  We're not after just the WGs who stick at the game, we want the opportunities for the ones who shine for just a short time too.

Offline sparkus

Yeah, I always give it some time. And I also refuse to answer "When was this?" questions on here, both on the forum and PM. Mind your fuckin' own.