Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna May of Newcastle / Aberdeen tour  (Read 920 times)

9 review(s) for Anna May - touring  (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Davey Dykes

External Link/Members Only

This is another one I've had my eye on for a while but timing has always been bad up until now.

Having a wee browse this morning and noticed she was available today so tried calling to no reply so dropped her a text which she replied to a while later. Comms all good so arranged things for a few hours later. Location is nice clean modern flats running up the back of George Street.

If you're hoping for a blonde you'll be disappointed as she's wearing a wig in the pictures, didn't bother me. Nice smiley friendly girl, mid 20's, slim and attractive. Lovely soft Geordie accent.

So get to the flat to be met by Anna May and I'm immediately chuffed with my choice. Led through to the room and a brief chat whilst dealing with the paperwork. Starts off with some caressing and DFK and progresses onto some superb, gentle OWO which I'm happy to receive for a while, bit of Tea bagging too. Need to taste the pussy now, she obliges and shifts into 69, nicely shaved and very fresh. At this for a while then bag up and she rides me Cowgirl for a bit before I flip her into Mish for a finish in the bag. Superbly snug snatch on her.

Quick clean up and blether, seems there's a lot of demand for Sub/ Dom stuff with her but not my Kink so didn't really ask too much about it. She leaves tomorrow morning but will be returning first week in March.

In all a smashing lass and star performer, will be back no question.