Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 3200 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline simon07

Hi guys
Catching up with my hot list and I can verify that Camilla is still a good punt. External Link/Members Only
One hour punt for £150 with a shower to start. There is some kissing though not DFK and the oral uncovered was good. She is tall with blond highlights and I think 5ft 9in. The gym work shows as she has a fit toned body with enhanced breasts though fortunately not too big. How does one measure? Grapefruit size?
Sex in various positions and then a rest and nice back massage. Oral to wake up and onwards and upwards with a jacket to doggie. Unfortunately though I felt I was close, I could not pop for second round despite Camilla doing her best with oral. At one time CIM might have happened and then no. Sigh! How do you youngsters do it?
Still it was a good punt, parking at a Supermarket and easy diections to a lovely flat. Good winter cheer, thanks Camilla x
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:04:11 pm by simon07 »

Offline Pacho

She does provide a consistently good service, and those boobs when you cover them in apple sauce. Fantastic !  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

Still yet to see but ticks every NJ box going.

It’s a shame she didn’t reply to my email I sent. :-(

Offline RogerBoner

It’s a shame she didn’t reply to my email I sent. :-(
Don't be nervous Jimmy just telephone her like everyone else does to make bookings 07765042579  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

:lol: :lol:

I do like my set routine roger.

Offline simon07

Roger that.

Get the text out, Simpel!  :cool:

Offline iseetrees

Camilla is a fantastic girl, an amazing body and gave me what she describes as a GFE but was very much a PSE.

Review to follow.
Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt