Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Veronica69_a @Chancery Lane  (Read 2911 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline praetor

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good. Took a little while to set the time, but everything was smooth. Provided detailed instructions to find address.

Price: £90 for half an hour

Location: Right across from Chancery Lane tube station. Extremely public, passed by some residents on the way up that seemed like ordinary folk (non-WG/punters). But I'd say the volume of people in the area overrides the lack of discreetness. Nicely furnished flat.

The girl: Greeted me in a lacy belt and garter set up. Rocking body true to profile and full, luscious lips. As others have pointed out, rather saggy tits but she wisely kept her bra on. More of an ass man myself, and she had a great one

The punt: Legit DFK and hardcore deepthroat OWO. She took my cock all the way to base, multiple times, allowed me to hold her there and get a little rough even. I couldn't resist and had her hang her head off the edge of the bed for some throatfucking. She took it like a champ, had drool and mascara just dripping off her face at one point but if anything continued to gobble my cock down even more vigorously. At this point I was extremely tempted to pay the extra £40 for CIM but decided to hang tough and cum from sex. Started with cowgirl, where she's enthusiastic but the bed doesn't make bouncing too comfortable, so switched to doggy and finished with 5 min to go.

Overall: Definitely recommend. GFE with a strong PSE twist. Plan to return soon.

Online pepsicolaboy

Was thinking of seeing her...again :wackogirl:

But some of her prices (and the base prices) put me off

30 mins £90.00
1 hour £130.00

£40 for CIM
£30 for Rimming

All of the above are overpriced IMO

has she ever 'thrown anything in for free' service wise with a booking with any gents?

I saw her some time ago and won't remember if I got anything free (eg rimming or a CIM) as too much time has passed

Is this her original profile or new one? as im trying to get the timeline straight when I saw her...

:hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:12:49 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline tantric talents

That is quite a lot extra for Cim and as she apparently is not that keen on fingering either, I have passed over her profile many times without really feeling a need to commit to a meet.

Offline Cumberland

That is quite a lot extra for Cim and as she apparently is not that keen on fingering either, I have passed over her profile many times without really feeling a need to commit to a meet.
I agree about her. She seems like a great SP and I’ve been close to booking several times. But the psychology of her extras just doesn’t work for me. Would make me feel like an idiot paying for them on top of high base price.

Offline boardyhell

she is a great girl,i have seen her in two locations
her dt is sublime ,had a throat pie with her for a nominal sum
can't be arsed paying 50 notes for cim on agencies
atm have favourites at hod with cim for 70
best thing there is the continuity with all punts is relationship built up with ladies

Offline praetor

Late reply, but I agree with you lads on her pricing - definitely on the high side  :( Given how willing she is to push the envelope already, it really doesn't make sense for the extras to cost so much.

But personally a WG's attitude, more than anything else, is what gets me going. She's got that perfect balance between slutty/bubbly and detached/doll-like I like. Still one of the top punts I've had to date. She even messaged me over the holidays, and I'm a softie for that sort of thing.

And also:

her dt is sublime