Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Pakistani - Stratford  (Read 5193 times)

GROOVERIDER

Jessica 07594001538‬
11pm
£40
Stratford Gala Bingo

There are no active links for Jessica currently, another member kindly provided the contact details.

All comms were done via sms. Looking at the pictures available online i couldnt say for sure if it was actually the same girl but i had a great time.

Jessica replied quick to by message saying she will be working thursday as its that time of the month. I reply back requesting just dfk, owo and cim which wad delivered superbly. Jessica for me seemed the type who needed to be guided at times but at points got really into it and behaved like a horny devil. One sms stood out and really got me thonking was when she said leave it to thursday  " i can fuck u then". I couldnt wait so i met her not expecting much.

She is not that tall just over 5ft me thinks and has nice tits and body and really nice feet for the feet lovers. It has been said that she smokes weed and i suggested if we could have a couple she said yeah. Now i did not expect the following but we met at a car park had a joint went back to hers it was for me a proper gfe feeling without sex. Got to flat which required opening by concierge. I didnot give a fuck both us were high and giggly at this point.

She takes us to the wrong floor and were usibg a torchlight to find her flat lol. 

Finally got in, girl very quiet sitting on sofa fuck know who she was. Was busting for a piss but soneone in toilet who steamed up the whole bathroom. While waiting for piss. Inisde bedroom just eating each others face. Get s knock to say toilet free. I go and come back and we lay on bed eating each others face slowly removing clothes. I did not exoect her to be fully naked and was paranoid about any potential mess or mishap,but i was lucky,  she starts giving owo very well lots of slime.   And a bust my load in her mouth while moving her leg into the air in like a face fuck position on bed. She spits it out we clean up and i leave. From the moment we met it was great she was friendly and soft natured and i had spent around and hour and half with her.

I will return again to finish unsettled business. Very good value for money. Girl is young and she deff did it for me.

Jess.pakistani

I do not have an active link backpag because I only start working on Thursday, but sometimes I meet  before! This backpage I do not know who put it! My ad is just on the living street!

Offline Sinz

The pics are available for public access on backpages not sure what the issue is ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

The pics are available for public access on backpages not sure what the issue is ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

main issue is being a thick idiot IMO

Offline Sinz

I do not have an active link backpag because I only start working on Thursday, but sometimes I meet  before! This backpage I do not know who put it! My ad is just on the living street!

Well it’s your phone number and your pics, probably check with your Sergei  :unknown:

Cross referencing VS:
External Link/Members Only

In case you didn’t know your face pics are also on:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:45:25 pm by Sinz »

Offline finn5555

She isn't happy that her pimp has posted her face pics all over the internet  :cry: :sarcastic: :cry: :sarcastic: :cry:

Jess.pakistani

Sinz  :rose:
Remove the link with photos from my face! I only use the street alive!
Sorry Sorry to be stupid, I got scared when I saw pictures of my face here! forgive me!

Jess.pakistani

If you have any problems with Pimp va la and talk to him! Stop tying my name with him! I have not worked for him in a long time! I work for myself! Who is my client knows that! Although they will use my photos for your agency, they would never put photos of my face on the internet!

Jess.pakistani

:D
Once a week you leave me with some kind of nervousness.
double the weeds to calm me down  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

If you have any problems with Pimp va la and talk to him! Stop tying my name with him! I have not worked for him in a long time! I work for myself! Who is my client knows that! Although they will use my photos for your agency, they would never put photos of my face on the internet!

Well if you have any issues with your Pimp, that’s something for you to sort out. Dint even know you had a Sergei, thanks for confirming.

Offline Sinz

:D
Once a week you leave me with some kind of nervousness.
double the weeds to calm me down  :wacko:

Smoke weed every day  :music:

Jess.pakistani

I do not have anyone else than me, hahahahaha

In the beginning I asked for a lot of help with photo and ad, then those things happen! but I was able to log in by my email and remove

Stop being stubborn!!

I think we have to smoke an herb together to solve that gap between us.

Offline finn5555

Sinz  :rose:
Remove the link with photos from my face! I only use the street alive!
Sorry Sorry to be stupid, I got scared when I saw pictures of my face here! forgive me!

Your face is in the public domain now on other sites so I suggest you fuck off whinging  :wackogirl:

Offline Sinz

I do not have anyone else than me, hahahahaha

In the beginning I asked for a lot of help with photo and ad, then those things happen! but I was able to log in by my email and remove

Stop being stubborn!!

I think we have to smoke an herb together to solve that gap between us.

Either ways you seem to be high right now, so piss off.

Offline Muff licker

If she is a true Pakistani I wonder what her family now think LOL  :yahoo:

Online Jonestown

When are you back in Barons Court / West Kensington ?

Jess.pakistani

Jones, I will not be back any more, only in Stratford for incall

Offline Hackneylad1

If she is a true Pakistani I wonder what her family now think LOL  :yahoo:

No way is she Pakistani or Italian - she is Brazilian as her Portuguese language phone showed on one of the threads on here.

Also her pimp advertises her as Brazilian (most of the time) - someone in East London told her she could make more money by being Pakistani - she doesn't even look it.

Offline dwightschrute

Either ways you seem to be high right now, so piss off.
can you just ban her please lol

Offline finn5555

Jones, I will not be back any more, only in Stratford for incall

Have a chat with your pimp his geography is atrocious  :hi:

Offline NightKid

This is mainly intended for OP, but did he say he just paid only £40 in total?

GROOVERIDER

Just read the last post. Apologies to all but i cocked up when writing this review it was late (see time.posted)and i did not check before posting. I paid £70 and the fact there was no penetration did not bother me in the slightest. The lack of sex was made up most certainly elsewhere.

Already booked for thursday me cannot wait to see her again. Sorry yess i know im all fluffed up.

Offline samhydepark

Jessica seems like a good regular punt. Is her face pretty? Cant always be sure with pictures.

Just read the last post. Apologies to all but i cocked up when writing this review it was late (see time.posted)and i did not check before posting. I paid £70 and the fact there was no penetration did not bother me in the slightest. The lack of sex was made up most certainly elsewhere.

Already booked for thursday me cannot wait to see her again. Sorry yess i know im all fluffed up.

GROOVERIDER

For me Jessica is a very pretty young lady, even though she was not wearing any makeup, she was just in her ordinary clothes. I cant wait to see her in some sexy attire.

Personally I am a very fussy person when it comes to seeing a WG, I doubt anyone would be severely unhappy with her looks, she could verywell be a regular for me at least.

Offline Brazilian Martian

For me Jessica is a very pretty young lady, even though she was not wearing any makeup, she was just in her ordinary clothes. I cant wait to see her in some sexy attire.

Personally I am a very fussy person when it comes to seeing a WG, I doubt anyone would be severely unhappy with her looks, she could verywell be a regular for me at least.

Ok mr tout  :thumbsdown:

Online Bassman

Is it me or did anyone else get the impression she was asking Sinz to remove her pictures from those other sites?

:lol:

Offline Sinz

Is it me or did anyone else get the impression she was asking Sinz to remove her pictures from those other sites?

:lol:

I put it down to too much weed :wackogirl:

Offline NightKid

I put it down to too much weed :wackogirl:

See, that's kinda my issue with her as well. Lies about heritage and/or nationality aside ... OP got such a good rate from her, presumably because she's constantly high as a kite due to all that herb she smokes.
Which means there isn't much of an element of professionalism there anymore.

How far is it to go from there to offering bareback, in her elevated state, next?

Offline Dayardie

Hmmm intrigued anyone take a cap of the video - not there on VS anymore 😥

Again from the other reviews definitely not Pakistani but looks it and helll if it gets u more biz Mr pimp

May take trip down Stratford how far from Westfield is her rental? Got a feeling prices gonna go up now she's getting da reviews and to fund da weed habit - hell maybe she will take an eighth for a owo session  :diablo:

Offline samhydepark

Cheers for that. Will give it a punt next week. Enjoy tomorrow.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Cheers for that. Will give it a punt next week. Enjoy tomorrow.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you managed to see any WG thus far ?