Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Pure - Belfast Tour  (Read 2483 times)

39 review(s) for Crystal_Pure (33 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline hrm69

External Link/Members Only

Seen Crystal was in Belfast for a few days recently. I wouldn't normally go for girls from Eastern Europe but given she is a well established touring girl and backed up by her feedback and field reports on AW and a few reviews on here I took the plunge. Been while since there has been a review of her on here so thought it would be good to get an up to date one up.

Comms

All done via AW and Text - 1 hour booking. Quick call when near for directions.

Venue

Modern, very clean apartment in the City Centre, very discreet entrance and very quiet building in a quiet area.  Only issue was the bed, was an old wooden framed one and was very creaky and shaky................ one point I thought it was going to collapse and she did to be fair apologise for it.

Crystal

What a figure she has. Long legs about 5ft 10 in heels, great ass and nice set of boobs with a lovely set of very sensitive nipples. Photos on her gallery are certainly a few years out of date (8-9 years maybe) but the couple of selfies she has up are certainly more recent.  Age I would say is fairly spot on. Anal available at an extra £20 but I didn't go for that myself (wish I had though). This was my first punt in about 2 years and my first in Belfast in about 7 or 8 so I was tad nervous but she put me at ease and broke me back in to it gently.

Meeting

Had made no real requests and after I was buzzed in and made my way up to the apartment the door was left slightly open, quick knock and Crystal was standing behind dressed in a figure hugging black dress and red heels. Was led into the bedroom and with Introductions etc. out the way I was asked to take a shower, male toiletries on offer and mouth wash also and offered a glass of water. Made my way back to the room to find Crystal had lost the dress and was now only in a bra and thong.

First round consisted of FK, not deep but good use of tongue, RO, OWO, licking and sucking of balls, 69, fingering and light anal play on her which she didn't seem to mind then doggy while finishing in the bag.

After a clean up she gave me very nice deep massage. Use of oils made it very relaxing and was excellent. Had a good chat during this and she really is a friendly girl spoke about all things Belfast and what places she likes and doesn’t like to visit.

Onto round 2 which started with more OWO to get me going again, bit of mish with her legs round my neck and various positions with me finishing on her stomach.

All in a good booking was just over the hour and would definitely return. Certainly no PSE but a very good GFE and as said was good for breaking me back in after a considerable break.