Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai jeje - Dundee  (Read 1550 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy Thai Jeje (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5299438) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Pedrofife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Met her in Dundee last week ,
Coms, ok easy to arrange
Cost,£60 h/h
Looks . Hot body, good looking face
Meet , started off with a mediocre massage,then turns me over and plays with the wee man to get him hard, on with the condom and she jumps on top ,nice play with her boobs, but hardly getting into it and she stops and asks for doggy style, so away we go ,but I can hear her under her breath saying "cum cum cum " ! Wtf , anyway before I know it she stops and wants mish, so away I go again , and again "cum cum cum " ! Which is really putting me off , if I'd been left a bit longer doggy style I would have shot my load . Anyway I'm struggling and I realize time is getting on too , so withdraw and ask to be finished off by hand , big feckin mistake ! I thought she was going to pull it out at the root ,when I asked her to slow down , it got ugly , giving me grief for not coming , at this point I tell her it's over and leave , first punt I've never came at ,hugely disappointing meet

Offline Whiteblack

Yeh she been about I went to her years ago in Edinburgh I had the same story, wouldn't let me sick her nipples too sore too sore  telling me to cum putting her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep in her I take for ever to cum so I punished her as much as I could 😂...  Yeh I always recognise her add from her nipples lol avoid for sure

Offline auldie63

If you had put a review up maybe he could have. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Whiteblack

Sorry guys never knew about this site till not long ago