Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blonde Delight Epsom works with Samantha34EE  (Read 1976 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Delight (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Zxcv1234

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl in Epsom about two weeks ago but haven’t put a review as she left and I couldn’t remember her name.
Comms were quite easy, she can’t speak English very well but another girl - Samantha34EE, was working from the same flat so she told me where to go as her English is quite good.
I’ve been to the block of flats before but it was a different flat, just by the cinema on the upper high street in Epsom town.
When I got there she told me there was a two girl special for half an hour for £80 rather than the £70 just for her, she is definitely the girl from her pictures but they are very flattering and she was pretty rough, I’d seen Samantha when I got there and she looked much better so thought I’d go for it.
I had a shower and then waited for what seemed like quite a while before they came in.
When they eventually came in they were talking in Spanish to each other completely ignoring me. Took there clothes off and the girl I originally booked put a condom on me and started giving me a blowjob, Samantha lay next to me and I tried touching her pussy and kissing her but the only thing she’d let me do was suck a tit. Then the rough one climbed on reverse cowgirl and bounced up and down.
I knew that this was the best I was going to get as every time I tried touching or kissing either of them they told me no. I just laid back pissed off and eventually came.
They talked in Spanish to each other the whole time and wouldn’t let me do anything on there like list.
I just wanted out as quick as possible.
There in Epsom this week so don’t bother.

Offline AxC

I was here not long back and was offered the same thing - instead of the hour I'd book with one girl, two girls for half an hour or one girl for 30 minutes and then swap to another.

They all looked decent enough, but I don't like playing to a crowd so stuck with the one. They then said just £20 more for two of them for the hour which seemed nuts to me. So nuts I smelled a rat and stuck with the hone girl which really pissed off the others.

Punt itself was great - can't recall her name... Dany I think. But clearly the 2-girl thing is dodgy.