Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Sexy 4 U - Darlington  (Read 4811 times)

gt888

External Link/Members Only

First review on here, I felt as though this girl deserved it since most would likely be put off because she's Romanian but was a very positive experience.

Stunning girl, very friendly and welcoming.  Kissing and touching allowed (unlike other Romanians I've seen).  Blow job was covered but not a problem for me, great technique.

Her pictures are accurate except hair is shorter (think she wears extensions as I thought I saw in her room)

Good English.  All in all a great experience.

Offline Sinz

Is this the first WG you have punted ever ?

gt888

No not first working girl I've seen, first worth reviewing since I joined the site.

Offline Arfa2stroke

No not first working girl I've seen, first worth reviewing since I joined the site.

All are worth reviewing for the benefit of others

Offline Sinz

Why were the others not worth reviewing out of interest ?

gt888

Maybe I'll review more in future, I've only been a member a couple of months.  Just felt like she deserved a review since many would likely be put off because of nationality.

Offline Sinz

Maybe I'll review more in future, I've only been a member a couple of months.  Just felt like she deserved a review since many would likely be put off because of nationality.

Tbh your review will be more believable if you reviewed the other Romanian WGs you had a bad experience with.

gt888

Like I said, only been a member a couple of months and it's not like I'm punting every week.  If you don't believe me then fine, I was just trying to contribute, have to start somewhere.

Offline Sinz

Like I said, only been a member a couple of months and it's not like I'm punting every week.  If you don't believe me then fine, I was just trying to contribute, have to start somewhere.

Which is perfectly fine, but just wondering if you could share the Negative reviews as well as it happened before this punt.

I think your contributions could be very valuable to the forum.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:47:33 pm by Sinz »

gt888

No other Romanians I've seen in the past are in the area any longer, I'd kind of given up on them to be honest.  I only saw this one because I couldn't be arsed driving out of Darlington and only her and an English girl who someone had recently posted a warning about on here were available.

moreplease

Genuine review or otherwise ( and I know what I think...... ) it gives absolutely minimal info on the prossie in question other than she allows kissing and touching - which should be "givens' anyway  and she might own hair extensions!

No info on how long booked, actual services offered etc etc.

Always good to get new reviews but this one tells us nothing, I'm afraid.

Hopefully more to come from the OP that actually help forum members make a decision ( good or bad ).    Thanks. :hi:

Stevebang9965

I saw her this morning on the back of this recommendation and I can confirm she is well worth it, unbeliievably fit body tight pussy!, perfect looking tits will deffo go again puts other roms to shame

Offline Sinz

I saw her this morning on the back of this recommendation and I can confirm she is well worth it, unbeliievably fit body tight pussy!, perfect looking tits will deffo go again puts other roms to shame

Would be much appreciated, if you drop a review of your experience

Offline Sar-Major

Would be much appreciated, if you drop a review of your experience

Not fekin holding me breath for that one.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Been a member for over two years and contributes 16 posts and fuck all else... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Another fekin "Leech"................... :vomit: :vomit:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not fekin holding me breath for that one.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Been a member for over two years and contributes 16 posts and fuck all else... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Another fekin "Leech"................... :vomit: :vomit:

He's got a history of it S-M, loads of 'I've seen her last year, she's got a cracking body' type comments but nothing to help fellow punters.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

He's got a history of it S-M, loads of 'I've seen her last year, she's got a cracking body' type comments but nothing to help fellow punters.   :thumbsdown:

Yep............ A true "Waste of Fucking Rations"....................   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sweettunes

This one has arrived on the Isle of Wight, pics look good, but after reading this shit review I think I will give her a miss.

:thumbsdown:

Offline Sar-Major

First review on here, I felt as though this girl deserved it since most would likely be put off because she's Romanian but was a very positive experience.

Stunning girl, very friendly and welcoming.  Kissing and touching allowed (unlike other Romanians I've seen).  Blow job was covered but not a problem for me, great technique.

Her pictures are accurate except hair is shorter (think she wears extensions as I thought I saw in her room)

Yet another "Fekin Troll" away for an "Early Retirement".................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

In 25 years of punting I've never met a decent Romanian yet

So I'm afraid I'm only going to say these three words

:scare: ALARM BELLS RINGING  :scare:

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline sesalovdarlo

:scare: :scare: :scare:

In 25 years of punting I've never met a decent Romanian yet

So I'm afraid I'm only going to say these three words

:scare: ALARM BELLS RINGING  :scare:

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Have to say I have met emmasexy4u complete average punt, so much so I can’t be assed to review her as it wasn’t so bad I needed warn others or so good I need to rave to others. She was sexy as hell and nice and friendly. But service was typical Romanian, “everything is includad in the 1 OUR servizes “ so in the half hour no owo, no anal, basically very vanilla. The only thing that saved the punt was the fact she was so dam hot and she was very nice.