Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby Manchester  (Read 1756 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Winterspirit

So as my planned punt had went silent on me, i decided to look upon this as an opportunity to see a lady i had put on my hotlist
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Harriet is a bit younger than i normally choose but the good reviews on here and the photos on her profile swayed me and boy was i glad.

Comtacted her and as it was an outcall she asked that i did a booking request, fired one off and all was arranged, 2 hour outcall for £260 (£30 extra for anal)

She contacted me about 30 mins before the start date to advise she was running about 15 mins late and she then kept me updated as to her progress.

knock on the door which i opened to see a lovely curvy lady in her late twenties. Facially pretty and what was an extra turn on for me was that she was very like a lady i knew 20 years ago that i never managed to pull. 

She apolgised for being late and we were then straight on to some DFK and hands everywhere.

now i had asked her for lingerie etc which she had, so off she went to get changed into what i had requested. None of this stayed on for very long as i had to get her body unwrapped once i set eyes on it and in future i wouldnt bother with all of that again.

Physically she is a busty curvy girl, i'm rubbish with lady's sizes so she describes herself as a 14.

everything from this point on is a bit of a blur i'm afraid,but i'll give my best recollection.  round one ended with cowgirl i believe and that was after owo, face sitting and 69.

great chat then to cover some recovery time for me before we commenced round 2 with more owo, toys on her dp. then anal for a while and then finished off on her ample breasts.

Chatted for a while and whilst i was up a third issue wasnt going to happen, finished off with both of us in the shower and then she was off.

In Summary pretty busty curvy girl offers all on her likes list, no clock watching, good communications

Would i see again, absolutely yes!