Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany The Rose Newcastle centre .....Just Neutral  (Read 770 times)

4 review(s) for TiffanyTheRose (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Simmo87

External Link/Members Only

Price, £130 incall

Location, Aparment/hotel complex in Newcastle city centre,

Services provided, OWO, sex in miss and doggy,

About Taffany, A.W profile description and pics accurate

About the meet, pre meets comms were responded to fast both on A.W and text, when I arrived on time it took 10 mins for her to give me a room number so I was left stood outside for 10 mins

Tiffany was dressed in a black bra and knicker set, black heels and black fishnet stockings, as per request and same as the ones in her A.W pics, her body is very curvy I think you will stuggle to find a staight line on it anywear, got a boner to just looking at her  :thumbsup:

Tiffany, very frendly girl, loads of banter. Found out she was still hung over from getting in a 7 that morning (my booking was evening) kissing was closed mouth and very light. I punt that down at first to her been hungover. (should have walked but little simmo was doing the thinking and I was 20 mins into a punt)

Slipped on a rubber, started sex in doggy then missionary, sex was just Tiffany going through the motions. Came and cleaned up
left on time

Summery, Tiffany, has had good reviews on her before from london punters, but for me she seemed to be a little lack luster. I put that down to her been hungover. not my sort of punt so will not be returning.

Offline Tiger63

Sounds unprofessional to accept a booking when she is hungover :thumbsdown: