Author Topic: Outings Headline  (Read 11460 times)

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
So? The prossie can tell that punter x is a british male around 45 yrs old. What else does she do? Surely most sensible punters are not giving the prossie their real names and addresses.  :wackogirl:
Clearly it's a problem or admin wouldn't have issued a warning.
Guys often give me their real first names, some give me both names. Some guys use personal phones. Lots of guys prefer outcalls to their homes too.
I've even been to married men's homes in the past. Many guys don't think about the consequences if they just happened to meet that one malicious twat.

I'm guilty of it too. I've once given my personal number and I've often told guys my real name.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:38:46 pm by Rochelle »

Offline BP

Admin, thanks a lot for looking out for us: goes above and beyond running a website.....

Yep.  Not been here too long but I am well impressed

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've often told guys my real name.

and then started that bizzare outed thread.   :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
and then started that bizzare outed thread.   :crazy: :crazy:
That was more than three months ago and it had nothing to do with telling guys my name. I explained in that thread what happened. It was because I foolishly had face pictures in my private gallery. They found out because they saw me on adultwork then decided to tell others by passing my pictures around.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:43:41 pm by Rochelle »

Offline lewisjones23

That was more than three months ago and it had nothing to do with telling guys my name. I explained in that thread what happened. It was because I foolishly had face pictures in my private gallery. They found out because they saw me on adultwork then decided to tell others by passing my pictures around.

ah well - maybe that £3 or whatever a go on top of your hourly fee wasnt worth it afterall  :hi:

Offline itk

Logged on today for the first time in a few days to find this, and glad I never passed on my number (albeit a punting SIM & my email) to someone who asked for it. Conniving bastard

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
ah well - maybe that £3 or whatever a go on top of your hourly fee wasnt worth it afterall  :hi:
No need to be a dick, dude.
Maybe you would book a girl you recognized from your social circle. Many others wouldn't.
 :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

No need to be a dick, dude.
Maybe you would book a girl you recognized from your social circle. Many others wouldn't.
 :hi:

no need for you to be a money grabber if you are so arsed about your privacy  :music:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That was more than three months ago and it had nothing to do with telling guys my name. I explained in that thread what happened. It was because I foolishly had face pictures in my private gallery. They found out because they saw me on adultwork then decided to tell others by passing my pictures around.

As i said it was bizarre thread, sure others can read for themselves about it if they care.   

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
no need for you to be a money grabber if you are so arsed about your privacy  :music:
Not about being a money grabber. My private gallery costs less than a quid.
 :rolleyes:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
no need for you to be a money grabber if you are so arsed about your privacy  :music:

Never get why they do that at all.

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  

Offline lewisjones23

Not about being a money grabber. My private gallery costs less than a quid.
 :rolleyes:

well what are you crying about then?

you put it in there by choice

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
well what are you crying about then?

you put it in there by choice
:lol:
Crying? I didn't actually bring it up.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
well what are you crying about then?

you put it in there by choice

for sympathy bookings.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
for sympathy bookings.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Not everyone does things for sympathy bookings. Are you forgetting you messaged me with words of support? You're such a hypocrite.

By the way, if Admin had thought it was a load of bollocks, I doubt he would have removed my pictures from here too.
 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:11:06 pm by Rochelle »

Offline Blackpool Rock

for sympathy bookings.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
You don't actually have to book, have you perhaps considered just looking at her PG  :unknown: Apparently it's less than a quid so outstanding value  :sarcastic:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not everyone does things for sympathy. Are you forgetting you messaged me with words of support? You're such a hypocrite.


i messaged you a vunerability of yours to help you out, since that pm things went bizarre as more come out on forum.   :crazy:

Offline lewisjones23

Not everyone does things for sympathy bookings. Are you forgetting you messaged me with words of support? You're such a hypocrite.

By the way, if Admin had thought it was a load of bollocks, I doubt he would have removed my pictures from here too.
 :rolleyes:

so you did go crying then?  :wacko:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
so you did go crying then?  :wacko:

Pure touting by product placement today.   

Offline Mil 34

Was he being friendly or ‘naive’ though?
Or is he the cunt outing people?
In my book all this ‘new to the scene’ malarkey is bollocks.
Okay everyone has to start somewhere (when I started you were totally alone) but as soon as I see a post beginning ‘Hi, newbie here...’ my troll radar goes on full alert. There is absolutely ample advice available on UKP and links to answer virtually any questions without the need for the stupid questions most of them come out with, which are usually just designed to draw attention to themselves.


Who knows if he is the one outing people.
One things for certain I do not trust many people as it is, after all this shit I trust even less

Offline itk





There's something else reported to me of concern - "threesome" / MMF requests. In this incident the person asking looks to trying to find the identity of this punter (or worse) by meeting him face to face and luring him with very cheap deal for a 1hr punt

I’ve had that exact request PM’d to me in the last few weeks.

Health and Fitness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I agree quite a few guys put their real names on aw ids/twitter, burner phone whatsapp/imessages.

Very silly thing to be doing and they are just asking for trouble from undesirable people out there with malicious intentions.

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Most PMs I get are just requests for info on a particular girl, some quite off-beam as in projecting hopes onto the punt (yeah, of course a skinny Chinese woman has massive tits, of course mate) or trying to suss their boundaries/what's likely to happen. 

I did get a strange one this weekend from a longstanding member here and they're still posting and said not to be under suspicion (they know who they are!)

Health and Fitness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pure touting by product placement today.

Not the first time Rochelle has done this. Probably best to avoid her.

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.
You don't have much respect for the girls do you? Surprised you can lower yourself to shagging them?

Jay

Online OakTree

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.

 You don't have much respect for the girls do you? Surprised you can lower yourself to shagging them?

Jay

He doesn’t have to respect them to pay money to fuck them but feelings and opinions as strong as that would make me question why I would. 

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
You don't have much respect for the girls do you? Surprised you can lower yourself to shagging them?

Jay


He doesn’t have to respect them to pay money to fuck them but feelings and opinions as strong as that would make me question why I would.

+ 1  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very silly thing to be doing and they are just asking for trouble from undesirable people out there with malicious intentions.

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.

Wow, you sound splendid.

Offline Bogof60

This thread has become de railed
A touting prossie
And Somone who has no respect.
With respect Rochelle
Shut the fuck up
H+F
Have some respect
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:48:55 pm by Bogof60 »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online myothernameis


Offline OutForJustice80

Very silly thing to be doing and they are just asking for trouble from undesirable people out there with malicious intentions.

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.
Ouch. Someone got out the wrong side of bed.

Offline Laney08

There's a member who got outed to his wife just recently, he says he doesn't believe someone maliciously tipped her off but I'm not certain, I got this gut feeling.

Of all the PMs being reported to me, while some look innocent and not worthy of me stripping their PM facility, others are strange and I have done so (just to be safe), but others are definitely bad and are on my "watchlist" to see what else they do before I ban them. I've been sent screenshots from one and awaiting screenshots from another, including apparently prossie admitting which UKP member was responsible to help her find out his AW account (done via questioning him about the punt using PM facility), but I need to keep in mind if these two members have 'bad blood' between them and he is trying to get the other member in trouble.

There's something else reported to me of concern - "threesome" / MMF requests. In this incident the person asking looks to trying to find the identity of this punter (or worse) by meeting him face to face and luring him with very cheap deal for a 1hr punt that he claimed to have secured with the WG. This member should not have had PM facility yet met the previous poor criteria I set. He has multiple banned accounts and may even be still here with a new account. Was never reported to me until now.

I have personal experience of all of this by the way, before UKP was created (nearly 9 years ago) I was messaged by some new member on Pro$$ieNet who turned out to be the prossie's boyfriend / driver / whatever. I'm quite naturally paranoid so suspected something, and turned out right at the end. Although that wasn't meant to out me, and didn't want to "take it to email", she just wanted to use someone to see what I said about her in private, etc. He tried to get me to send him pics of her I took during punt.

Fucking hell. Good job mate, appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Rochelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 1,539
  • Likes: 3
  •  
Very silly thing to be doing and they are just asking for trouble from undesirable people out there with malicious intentions.

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.
Someone who stoops so low? Really? It sounds like you resent the fact you pay for prostitutes.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Very silly thing to be doing and they are just asking for trouble from undesirable people out there with malicious intentions.

Best to conceal your identity from pathological liars (prostitutes) as best you can. You simply cannot respect someone who lies daily about who and what they are and stoops so low for money.
Why are you on this forum mate. The vast majority are decent girls trying to get by in life just as we are trying to get by in seeking their services. And the vast majority of punters are decent guys. There will always be a handful who are not so nice same as you get in any aspect of society.
You come across as a bit of an arse IMO.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
At the danger of going back to topic (I'm sure some people would prefer we all piled into this charmer and digressed)  :timeout:

I'm wary of PMs off people who seem well-meaning but ask too much about where I've been recently and what I think of certain girls.

I've also had convos with people who claim to be trying to "give up" punting and cite this site as "encouraging" them too much.  That would certainly rank as a motivation for someone wanting to either fuck it up for everyone else or just spoil the fun of someone who doesn't share their self-loathing.

That said, I don't add much on here these days as I'm mostly seeing regulars and all that needs to be said has been, it's more just replying to requests for knowledge/gen on places rather than trying them myself.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:45:05 am by sparkus »

Offline DrConners

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,309
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
Why are you on this forum mate. The vast majority are decent girls trying to get by in life just as we are trying to get by in seeking their services. And the vast majority of punters are decent guys. There will always be a handful who are not so nice same as you get in any aspect of society.
You come across as a bit of an arse IMO.

He has quickly become extremely irritating - I suspect a previously banned member  :unknown:

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I'm wary of PMs off people who seem well-meaning but ask too much about where I've been recently and what I think of certain girls.

I think there is a problem with lack of discretion within the massage community generally, particularly with newbies/amateurs who do not appreciate that whilst technically the girls might still be prostitutes they work under a completly different regime to flats/brothels.

Offline Brokenshed

Why would you need to PM anyone on this site?
If you want to ask a question why not just start a topic and tap into the hive mind?
As for outing it doesn't just destroy life of the punter, his partner, but also his kids.
Splitting family home, family finances, suddenly the kids eel emotionally betrayed as well as being a
 lot poorer.

Outing punters and whores is just shit.

Offline joe diddley

I think there is a problem with lack of discretion within the massage community generally, particularly with newbies/amateurs who do not appreciate that whilst technically the girls might still be prostitutes they work under a completly different regime to flats/brothels.

As you rightly say, much of what is known about the massage community goes under the radar and isn't posted more widely by some knowledgeable members of that community precisely because of the danger of outing masseuses, many of whom purport (very often to their employers) to be working 'legit'. Information between members of that community is often exchanged more privately in PMs precisely to prevent those girls being outed. While in an ideal world all information on providers would be exchanged openly and transparently, it is true that both providers and consumers of the services discussed here are widely stigmatised within the 'square' community and both are consequently understandably fearful of being exposed by the unscrupulous or malicious. Many FBSM providers in particular, both independents and those in shops, 'working under a completely different regime' ((c) jonestown) try to present themselves as being 'respectable', and are consequently all the more fearful of exposure.

Health and Fitness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It appears I've rattled a few cages so I guess I ought to keep my opinions to myself from now on.

If I've caused anyone offence then I'm sorry for doing so.

Offline Bogof60

It appears I've rattled a few cages so I guess I ought to keep my opinions to myself from now on.

If I've caused anyone offence then I'm sorry for doing so.

Well at least you are man enough to apologise :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OutForJustice80

It appears I've rattled a few cages so I guess I ought to keep my opinions to myself from now on.

If I've caused anyone offence then I'm sorry for doing so.
Your opinions are your own business and if it bothers others doesn’t mean it should be expressed within the site rules. If I were you I’d be more concerned  what my opinions say in relation to my actions. If you genuinely think so little of prossies then why would you be booking them and in active discussion on a site dedicated to punting?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Info on this site has to caused the loss of licence for several Chinese treatment shops, so that coupled with personal reputation etc is why the women are so antsy about what extras they provide. At the same time, clients can be quite well to do so that in itself shows they have their own reputation to guard (unless you're Max Mosley or the like).

Online OakTree

It appears I've rattled a few cages so I guess I ought to keep my opinions to myself from now on.

If I've caused anyone offence then I'm sorry for doing so.

I wouldn’t say you caused offence, well not to me anyway but your views were slightly odd. I know a large number of people on here might not hold prostitutes in high esteem and to some outside of this pastime they’re considered loathsome but your comments seemed to be to the point of anti prostitute. How low must you be to sell your body for sex? Well as low as someone who’s willing to pay for it I would say. It might not be a career emblazoned on ones CV but they do provide a service that the vast majority of members on here enjoy using. If you struggle with that concept then perhaps paying for sex is not for you.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Info on this site has to caused the loss of licence for several Chinese treatment shops, so that coupled with personal reputation etc is why the women are so antsy about what extras they provide.

When we write a report on a WG using a flat or a brothel we allude to the location, we give the area, maybe a street, we reference a website or advert, perhaps even give a phone number, but we dont actually give an identifiable address. We do this to give the girls the safety of relative anonymity.

When it comes to TCMs however, as soon as you identify the shop/street their anonymity is blown totally, leaving them exposed both to council licencing compliance officers and goodness knows how many walk in nutters. I dont know how you get round that, maybe a public forum is just not the place for discussing TCMs.

Offline Hk

It appears I've rattled a few cages so I guess I ought to keep my opinions to myself from now on.

If I've caused anyone offence then I'm sorry for doing so.

No offence cause, it a free country and free speech, every one have his own opinion, i my self have great respect towards WGS, they have to work in a difficult environments and with different personality, different nationalities, age, and size of the person, I personally couldn’t do what they do.

Every ones lie, a little white won’t hurt, when you book a WGs, you don’t give your real name or what profession you in, so if a WGs lie, I don’t see any harm, as long it doesn’t affect your meet

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Jonestown, agree [Banned site removed by admin] and as has been noted here, extras have been curbed in some places due to idiots walking in and demanding them aggressively.

Offline Happyjose

No offence cause, it a free country and free speech, every one have his own opinion, i my self have great respect towards WGS, they have to work in a difficult environments and with different personality, different nationalities, age, and size of the person, I personally couldn’t do what they do.

Every ones lie, a little white won’t hurt, when you book a WGs, you don’t give your real name or what profession you in, so if a WGs lie, I don’t see any harm, as long it doesn’t affect your meet

That's very sweet, but this isn't punting Disneyland

This thread subject involves a whore complicit in outing punters.

You only recently got yourself caught up in prossie drama

You need to educate yourself, and fast

.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:18:22 pm by Happyjose »

Offline OutForJustice80

No offence cause, it a free country and free speech, every one have his own opinion, i my self have great respect towards WGS, they have to work in a difficult environments and with different personality, different nationalities, age, and size of the person, I personally couldn’t do what they do.

Every ones lie, a little white won’t hurt, when you book a WGs, you don’t give your real name or what profession you in, so if a WGs lie, I don’t see any harm, as long it doesn’t affect your meet
The WG isn’t buying a service from you though. The onus is on them to be truthful about what they’re offering.