Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Leeds - Vivastreet  (Read 1587 times)

Offline banshee121

External Link/Members Only

Price £70 for half hour

Advertises at £50 for half an hour but also does 'full service' when asked on the phone

Comms

A quick text to ask if she was available on the day. Time agreed 12:30 i arrived at the La Dock area but she gave no further details about which building it was. Text to say i had arrived so she could hopefully let me know which building it is. Told to wait 5 minutes, which turned into 10 minutes. Finally guided me and up i went to her flat.

A semi decent flat in the La Dock area

The Meeting

Just as i walked towards the door it miraculously opened with her hiding behind. Led into the kitchen which was the room she was working from for our meeting. Saw some other shoes by the door so she's using the flat with others. Massage table in the middle of the kitchen not the most ideal but there was no cooking smell thankfully.

Asked how long i wanted i said half an hour she said £50 i said you did say full service she was i don't do that. Said you told me differently over the phone then reluctantly agreed. £70 handed over, asked why she was unhappy said she just woke up and there is no bed so full service is hard.

Started off with a massage which was pretty ordinary to say the least. Bit of touching allowed. Focused mainly on my legs due to the short booking. Asked to turn over, whilst she went and got a condom. On with the rubber and she lay on the small sofa in the kitchen. She put a towel underneath and asked me to climb on top. 5 min pump and dump. Off with the rubber gave me some wipes and i cleaned up.

In Summary
Her profile pictures are accurate, small in stature but a nice pair of tits on her. Lacks enthusiasm for the job, doesn't kiss or allow any kind of contact with her tits (sensitive apparently).

Poor massage and service overall for me. I personally won't be returning. No value for money for me, just another Romanian skank in Leeds