Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiara HOD Pimlico  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Zach77

£70 for 30 mins.

HOD Pimlico is a fairly discrete apartment block close to Vauxhall Bridge.

Booking was very easy. I usually enjoy an early punt at HOD so tend to book by phone the day before and confirm at around 10am the next day. HOD has something of a conveyor belt reputation but I’ve never felt rushed there and generally consider it GVFM trying out different girls for £70 a time.

Tiara - slim, toned, petite, not flat-chested but not much more than a small handful, about 5’3” or so. Pretty face and presents very much in a natural girl next door kind of way.
If you like submissive and responsive she’ll be right up your street.
DFK was definitely on offer as was fingering. No anal play at all, which was a shame but given that everything else seemed on offer I didn’t really mind.
Started with her undressing herself and then having her lay over my knee whilst I gently rubbed her arse and gave her a light spanking. She responded with a gentle sigh as I started to rub and part her pussy lips.
Asked her to get on her knees and she sucked my cock as I was sat on a chair. Took it relatively deeply. Not super deep throat but she was gagging a little. She kept going though until told to stop.
On to the bed and I played with her some more. Enjoyed DFK, DATY and finger fucking her. Shebeavers the impression of really enjoying it and left quite a wet patch on the bed.
Sex in cowgirl and doggy. Finished inside her whilst holding both her arms behind her back. She doesn’t do CUF or CIM if that’s your thing.
She was very friendly, relaxed and seemed pretty down to earth.
Thanked me at the end.

I’ve since visited her again (a couple of weeks later) which is very, very unusual for me.  Second visit was just as good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Thanks for the review.

I guess that she's mixed race white/black?

Offline Fitzjew

no AW link or where you found her? I would love to visit her

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She sounds great.

Direct link:
External Link/Members Only