Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy sexy Sophia, Old Street  (Read 1428 times)

24 review(s) for _Sexy Sophia (22 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6827422) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only

Met Sophia week before last at well known budget hotel chain near Old Street. Had called earlier in the day to book. Good and easy comms. 30 mins for £70.

Had asked her to be clothed when I got there as 1) I quite like the idea of a blow job from a fully clothed girl and 2) I was worried that she was a big unit that I wouldn't fancy that much.

Found the hotel no problem, room fine and shower with towels. In my opinion she isn't very pretty. Nor is she small  Friendly yes. Enthusiastic yes. But pretty and small no. She has a substantial belly  That said I was there for the blow job and that was excellent.

She went at it with enthusiasm. Shallow, deep, ball action and so near to rimming (but not actually). She moved around the bed until her head was hanging over the side. So we did that.

Finished with CIM. She did try to rush me after about 20 mins "baby you wanna come in my mouth now?" but didn't insist.

So a good blow job but not from an attractive girl ( imo).