Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Holly 101 - Norwich (£80 30 mins) TOFTT  (Read 2038 times)

2 review(s) for Lilly-rose_Xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Last minute booking with comms by text.
Was kept waiting a little while prior to being given full address details whilst holly got ready.

Had to repeat some of my requests/ likes that I'd mentioned over text when I arrived, which gave the impression hat either someone else was managing the phone or she was just forgetful. She had at least two phones with her, so unlikely someone managing, but just gave me that impression at times.

Holly is small built with some tattoos, and boobs that whilst not overly large, don't vanish when she lays back. Has a great arse, that she subsequently told me was available for an extra £20.

Appears to have had some lip fillers, or similar.

Holly was dressed with stockings and lingerie, and looked very nice. We started with some DFK which was good, and very deep. Enjoyable.
Paperwork exchanged in a very relaxed manner, and was just left on side.
Got on the bed, and explored her body, which was fun.
Followed by OWO, which was good too. Fingering was allowed, and she was initially responsive but the repositioned herself out of reach. I wasn't sure if this was deliberate or not, but her attention to my cock never stopped, so I wasn't going to complain.
Holly was up for CIM, but being a 30 min booking, I declined at that point.
On with the rubber, and she climbed on, and rode me well. Good view of her from there.
Holly asked where I wanted to cum, and said anywhere was available, but I couldn't hold back and popped inside her.

Holly tidied me up, and we chatted, about nothing in particular.
She gave me a friendly slap on my arse as I was getting dressed, with a cheeky laugh. Shortly afterwards she reached across the bed with her arse just at an inviting position, so I returned the gesture, which she enjoyed, and let out a little squeal. I got the impression that she would like to be pushed to her limits, and was up for most things.

Holly was friendly,  easy to get on with, and good fun.

One note of slight caution. As this was a short notice booking so wasn't booked on AW, however as I left I said I would make a booking so we could leave mutual feedback, to which Holly agreed.
Holly read the booking but didn't confirm. I texted the following day to ask for her to confirm so I could leave feedback, and Holly asked if it would be positive, giving the impression that she wouldn't accept the booking if my feedback would be negative.

I'd score as a good 7-8 /10 with potential to improve at future visits, as we get to know each others like.
Certainly considering a return to sample her arse.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:37:09 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Online Bilbao

Sounds good, she’s on my HL.

Question though, is that the girl that used to be on here known as Shayla? Pics reminded me of her a bit, she has some writing tattoo across one shoulder and another small one on her knicker line I think...

Online norwichfunseeker

Not sure tbh, not heard of that name.

Said she had been working for 7 years I think, and used to be called Katie.

Online Bilbao

Not sure tbh, not heard of that name.

Said she had been working for 7 years I think, and used to be called Katie.

Here’s one prior to her disappearing - any similarity?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online norwichfunseeker

There's noting in your pic that would make me say definitely not her. Build, hair colour and length is similar from memory.
Breasts maybe a little bigger in your pic, but hard to say.

She is very approachable, and chatty, so why not send her a text and ask? Im sure she will let you know. I had some questions, and she was more that happy to answer.

Good luck.

Online norwichfunseeker

New pics added to her profile.

Online Bilbao

Cim seems not to be on her profile now - op you said it was on offer, verbal at the time or was it on her profile?

Online norwichfunseeker

Not sure if it was on profile or not, at the time of booking. Irrespective of that, I usually ask when making the booking in my requirements, just to be clear.
I'm sure she will answer if u text to ask.

Offline GlasgowPenguin

Hello guys! I agree...she is very good and lovely and very committed.

All is done in a safe way as well!

:angelgirl:

Online Bilbao

Hello guys! I agree...she is very good and lovely and very committed.

All is done in a safe way as well!

:angelgirl:

A review would be useful then fb!!!