Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lyric - Diva - Earls Court - FUCKING AWSOME  (Read 12046 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Also on other sites, various names

Cost £200 for 1hr
Age Listed as 21, certainly early 20’s
Looks One of the few who look as hot if not hotter in person than the on site photos.
Services DFK, OWO, DT, CIF, RO, 69, Amazing fuck - A at no extra cost
Attitude Really friendly, well up for it & willing to please.

Had this one on the HL for a while, after reading the champion mango muncher King Tarzan’s positive I gave her a twirl, and am I glad I did   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181759.0

Not been to Earls Court for a while, always get lost there. Not the usual area near the tube station I see the Russian girls, up nearer to the hospital, arrived 1 minute before kick off time.

Welcomed in by an exceptionally pretty young lady dressed in a short black dress with nothing on under it as requested. Into the room, stuffed the envelope in her hand and went for DFK, hitched her dress up, dropped my trousers stuck a condom on (I always carry one in case of such emergencies  :lol:) and fucked her against the wall fully dressed. I was banging the shit out of this stunner within 30 second of meeting her, ultimate turn IMO.

Ripped each others clothes and the condom off, on to the bed for a 69, yip - King Tarzan is 100% correct, her ‘‘mango’’ is succulent and ripe and a total pleasure to attend to. Middle digit inserted then she encouraged a couple more, not quite a fist fucking more of a 4 finger fuck fucking.

On her knees with me standing for a great DT show till I shot CIF & splashed her tits.

Only then did she leave the room to stash the cash etc…

Excellent round 1, still 35 mins on the clock…..loads of DFK to get me up again. I asked her to put her dress back on for a striptease. This seemed to turn her on ever more, music blasting as she gyrated in front of me rubbing her arse, pussy and tits in my face with my tongue licking every part of her body she out near it, eventually pulled my face against her pussy as she instructed me to ''lick my pusseee'' over and over.

On with the cover for the most enthusiastic CG Ive had in along time, contantly coming in for DFK before she got even raunchier in RevCG banging into me really hard. This is where she turned the session up a notch, got some lube and stuck my cock up her arse and rode me in RevCG-A like there was no tomorrow (What a Sight :wacko:) Fucking hell is she tight back there or what? It felt like I was ripping her arse to shreds but she was just went for it, looking round at me with a huge smile on her face.

Quick condom change, into mish with DFK where I popped for the second time bang on the 1hr mark, we both lay there exhausted cuddling for a few minute before she starts DFK me again wanks me hard and gets another pop out of me splashing what I had left on my own stomach as she laughed away to herself.

Quick clean up and left 1hr 25min after I entered.
Havent a clue how good her English is as we barely exchanged a few sentences, just fucked each others brains out, the whole time I was there.

POSITIVES Great looking girl with a fabulous body. Looked, smelt and tasted delicious. Enthusiastic beyond my fantasy desires!
No mention was made of the +£50 for anal as advertised :cool:

NEGATIVES She doesn’t live next door to me otherwise Id be there every day, otherwise none!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Richjimbo

Wow - she sounds too good to be true.

Is her figure all natural?

Offline jokaa

Thanks for the review TK

Would you say she's more GFE or PSE or a mix of both?

Offline Helloyou75001

£200 every day? That's £6000/month!! Can t afford that price

Offline Topkat

Yip I left thinking did that just happen, most girls wont entertain you till the cash has been hidden. Ive had that sort of meet on a second visit but never a first & those D's are all her own.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the review TK

Would you say she's more GFE or PSE or a mix of both?

GFE or PSE? I got the feeling this girl will be whatever you want her to be :thumbsup:

Offline Topkat

£200 every day? That's £6000/month!! Can t afford that price

Every day, untill the cash machine tells me to fuck off!!!!!!

Offline king tarzan

She is a super honey with a extremely sexually generous attitude. ..
I have dipped many super honeys over a very long punting career..
This beautifully heavenly constructed lady for me is the Queen super honey..
I ate her mango as if I was going to die the next day!!
Last chance mango saloon!!
Be polite/clean well presented and you will connect instantly with her and the physical rewards are something out of this world!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Topkat

On those Natural D's mate - FYI she gave me a great tit wank too :crazy:

Offline quakeroat

Wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the review Topkat!

Offline Topkat

Wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the review Topkat!

Big thank you to King Tarzan for pointing me in the direction on this young lady.... :thumbsup:

Offline Gatehouse

Thanks for the review.

Looks like one of those rare Agency birds that is actually the real deal.

What can I say? I intend to have my cock in her arsehole by the end of Monday...... :yahoo:

Thanks for sharing and I too will report back.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Straight to the top of the HL

Sounds like the OP had a blinder.

Offline Royd30

I want to visit this super girl after your review, which agency did you use to book her, you listed three. Would be my first over £150 limit if I did.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Holy f_ck sounds like a great punt  :thumbsup:

HL

Offline Topkat

I want to visit this super girl after your review, which agency did you use to book her, you listed three. Would be my first over £150 limit if I did.

I used Diva, had a Nuetral with a Diva girl previous week though on the clock watching front.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182188.0
Nothing is 100% guaranteed in this game

MrHeisenberg

Bloody hell! She looks like a knockout? :wacko: Does she have a nice arse? :D

Offline Topkat

Bloody hell! She looks like a knockout? :wacko: Does she have a nice arse? :D

Smooth and perfectly rounded.....NOT a bubble butt if that your thing.

MrHeisenberg

Smooth and perfectly rounded.....NOT a bubble butt if that your thing.

No, that sounds like my thing.  :D

Offline BillGoldberg

Sounds superb and looks gorgeous

wish I could spare the readies

Nice review op  :hi:

Offline Gatehouse

Just tried to book her for tom, and earliest slot is 9.30!

So clearly popular and going for Tues early eve instead.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Also on other sites, various names

Are these different agencies under one management?  How is it a girl doesn't get double booked.  Just curious..

MrHeisenberg

Just tried to book her for tom, and earliest slot is 9.30!

So clearly popular and going for Tues early eve instead.

Let us know your thoughts.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gatehouse

Couldn’t book her Tues either before 7.45, so Thurs now!

TheJess

Offline Topkat

Couldn’t book her Tues either before 7.45, so Thurs now!

Sorry Mr G for causing the tail back at her flat.......Hope she is still 'in the zone' by time you see her.

Offline Greg1

Just seen her, no DT, one pop only, no cim no fingers in pussy. Lazy attitude, I had to make all the runnings. Kept on complaining about the number of bookings she had. Maybe burnt out already?

Offline Gatehouse

You serious? Holy fuck.

What a mare! Was it the bird in the photos?!

Lordy......advices awaited :)

Offline Gatehouse

Sorry Mr G for causing the tail back at her flat.......Hope she is still 'in the zone' by time you see her.

Mate, as long as we are all singing from the same hymn sheet......sorry! Bad joke!

I’m a bit concerned post the last comments but could do with a full review and/or further comment from party concerned to validate.

I hoped this was the variation to my regulars I was seeking but alas its possible that thw whole plan has been.............royally fucked up the arse.

Online Bartolomeo

Just seen her, no DT, one pop only, no cim no fingers in pussy. Lazy attitude, I had to make all the runnings. Kept on complaining about the number of bookings she had. Maybe burnt out already?

figured that would happen just from the title...it's like honey to the 1000s of lurkers. Doesn't help when the agencies are probably back to back booking

Offline Greg1

You serious? Holy fuck.

What a mare! Was it the bird in the photos?!

Lordy......advices awaited :)

It was the girl in the photo, photoshopped but still attractive. Not so tall and her tits ate a nice handful but not overtly large. As soon as I  stepped into the flat I was thinking of doing a topkat and just bang her there and then in the corridor. Nope that was definetly not on the cards. Sorted out money and ready to crack on, went in for a DFK and got back the lamest kiss back. Tried to warm her up and get a bit of psssion going but nothing l was doing was working. Got her to give me oral, she licked the tip and would only briefly suck the tip, I  said go on suck it properly and she said I dont do DT due to diseases.
So flip her over to lick her out she just laid there, went tp put a finger in and she said no fingers. On with the condom a few positions and I  was ready to cum. COF or CIM either were available, the former due to her many bookings and I  guess the latter due to diseases. So came over her tits.  Still got about 35mins to go, thinking of round 2, initiated it but she just lay on the bed eyes closed, not responding to any of my foreplay to get round 2 going. Thought this is a waste if time as it was now becoming awkward between us as she was such a crap punt left with 15mins to spare. I am a young clean bloke always well presented. Terrible punt waste of money.

Offline Gatehouse

Hmmm.

Topkat, King Tarzan, any comments?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Potential burn out due to this thread and 100s of lurkers, as other Gents mentioned.

Would an earlier in the day punt have produced a different service level?  :unknown:

Offline BarryProudfoot

Potential burn out due to this thread and 100s of lurkers, as other Gents mentioned.

Would an earlier in the day punt have produced a different service level?  :unknown:

Surely 'Lyric' has control over preventing burn out?
Is it not possible that KT and TK are just better presented and more confident? I'd like to recreate TK's punt, but I wouldn't have have that level of confidence to pull it off. The girl would get that vibe and the punt would go in a different direction. Maybe. :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Hmmm.

She was 100% fine with me..
She even joked laughingly that I want to eat her!!
Slow soft passionate to dfk through out..
I had no issues at all with her..
Sex was great. .
She was initiating the kissing!!
That says it all!!
We got on fine with each other..
We "clicked" as they say!!
She is extremly beautiful
Pictures are barely photoshopped

Offline Topkat

She was 100% fine with me..
She even joked laughingly that I want to eat her!!
Slow soft passionate to dfk through out..
I had no issues at all with her..
Sex was great. .
She was initiating the kissing!!
That says it all!!
We got on fine with each other..
We "clicked" as they say!!
She is extremly beautiful
Pictures are barely photoshopped

+1 on what KingT says......BUT Ive had my ''face slapped'' in the past trying this on so early in the meet.  When I made appointment I could have had any time I wanted that afternoon, she was quiet.

Offline Topkat

It was the girl in the photo, photoshopped but still attractive. Not so tall and her tits ate a nice handful but not overtly large. As soon as I  stepped into the flat I was thinking of doing a topkat and just bang her there and then in the corridor. Nope that was definetly not on the cards. Sorted out money and ready to crack on, went in for a DFK and got back the lamest kiss back. Tried to warm her up and get a bit of psssion going but nothing l was doing was working. Got her to give me oral, she licked the tip and would only briefly suck the tip, I  said go on suck it properly and she said I dont do DT due to diseases.
So flip her over to lick her out she just laid there, went tp put a finger in and she said no fingers. On with the condom a few positions and I  was ready to cum. COF or CIM either were available, the former due to her many bookings and I  guess the latter due to diseases. So came over her tits.  Still got about 35mins to go, thinking of round 2, initiated it but she just lay on the bed eyes closed, not responding to any of my foreplay to get round 2 going. Thought this is a waste if time as it was now becoming awkward between us as she was such a crap punt left with 15mins to spare. I am a young clean bloke always well presented. Terrible punt waste of money.

+1 on clean and well presented Greg. Luckily my office has showers so I always Shave, Shower, Shit LOL etc so Im sqeaky clean and minty fresh when I visit.
I always ask Diva to confirm services by text, they normally do ok. Then Ive got the ammo if the lady refuses anything and have stood my ground on the blower to agency for some of the cash back - Not that I needed to on this occasion.

Offline Topkat

Im normally a late morning, if the girls are available then, or a mid afternoon visitor......avoid the lunch hour rush and the evening queues when the girls can be fucked in more ways than one.

Offline Gatehouse

King Tarzan and Topkat, thank you muchly for your comments here.

Unfortunately my Thurs with her is off as I have rec a text earlier that states :

‘She has Emergency situation and needs to leave London tomorrow.’

So that’s that folks by looks of it. Certainly for time-being at least.

Offline NightKid

Hmmm.

Folks ... do take note that our resident George of the Jungle has continuously claimed to have constant success in getting the hard-faced Romanians aplenty to provide all and sundry with their services for him.

So, here's another reminder to take anything he says with a bag of salt ... as if it wasn't obviously telling enough already from the contents of his posts.  :rolleyes:

Offline Laney08

Wow, that was a fast burnout.

First review sounded like "In Madda Russia hooka fuck you!" then she seemed to turn Rom by the third bit of feedback. In what a week? Crikey

Sounds like she either had a few too many shitty experiences with muppet-punters or made her dollar and sodded off back to the motherland. Another one bites ze dust :(

Surely 'Lyric' has control over preventing burn out?
Is it not possible that KT and TK are just better presented and more confident? I'd like to recreate TK's punt, but I wouldn't have have that level of confidence to pull it off. The girl would get that vibe and the punt would go in a different direction. Maybe. :unknown:

Lyric and the rest aren't like some Hollywood A-list talent management agency. Always thought of hoeing "agencies" as likely a couple of call operators with an Outlook calendar to sort dates and a portfolio website to upload content to. With "management" for the setup and sorting cashflow along with a couple of heavies if things get nasty for the girls. WGs need to look after mind and spirt their ownselves or risk getting jaded and fucked out as per.

Offline Royd30

Well was hoping to visit.....don’t think so now...she won’t be seeing my money....punters must boycott these poor service providers

Offline king tarzan

Tk and myself have given honest accounts of our experiences with this super honey...

Don't let this turn into another angelica ginger where chaps where stagnant and she started to minimise her services. .
Far too much should I go should I not...

Offline Gatehouse

Tk and myself have given honest accounts of our experiences with this super honey...

Don't let this turn into another angelica ginger where chaps where stagnant and she started to minimise her services. .
Far too much should I go should I not...

Trust me I would have been in there like a pheasant down a rabbit hole but even before I had got to see her, after jostling with all 3 agencies, she had done a runner.

C’est la vie.

Offline magnetico

Unfortunately my Thurs with her is off as I have rec a text earlier that states :

‘She has Emergency situation and needs to leave London tomorrow.’

All three links are now dead !  :mad:

Offline king tarzan

All three links are now dead !  :mad:

I am sure the beauty queen will be back..

Offline Gatehouse

I am sure the beauty queen will be back..

.......when she has had a new arse fitted  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Needed a super honey dfk kissathon after being ill for a week..
Sadly told lyric will be back in around 2 weeks
Lyric tonic was what I needed!!!

Offline Topkat

.......when she has had a new arse fitted  :hi:

If what King T says, back in a fortnight, is correct......2 weeks sitting on the icepack should sort her out for you Mr G ;)

Offline Gatehouse

If what King T says, back in a fortnight, is correct......2 weeks sitting on the icepack should sort her out for you Mr G ;)

Good call. Lets hope it all stacks up....