Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louiseselm Outcall Gloucestershire  (Read 1324 times)

3 review(s) for Lucy Luce (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

A 1 hour outcall with her before the price rise was £110 now £130. Liked the look of her 1 pic then so decided to book. 1 Aw message to get number and rest of planning done by text in an efficient manner, she confirmed as agreed that she was on way and arrived bang on time.

The Girl

Louise advertises as 24 but would guess 30 ish in reality, nice body about a  size 10/12 at a guess and nice pair of tits and an OK face, not ugly but not overly attractive to me. Supposedly a former lap dancer in Bristol, her arse does feel like a dancers bum.

Services

Was disappointed at the lack and quality of kissing, all closed mouth and not forth coming, seemed to also dodge receiving reverse oral with legs in positions to make very awkward.  Fantastic prolonged blowjob, deep with eye contact.  Enjoyed sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy.  Lack of kissing put me off and was already in my mind booking a regular so never popped.  As soon as she left was on the phone to get the next one.

Summary

she was friendly, turned up on times, had nice pair tits but seemed disconnected and not really a GFE as I wanted and was advertised.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lostworld

Thanks for the review. I was tempted to see her but will now save my cash  :thumbsup:

Offline duracell69

Saw Louise for an outcall reverse bid in Bristol recently. Can't agree with others.  She has a very hot body (perfect for me) petite, curvy and great tits and a lovely face.  Was very friendly throughout - I gave her a massage and i know she enjoyed it. she was very friendly and chatty throughout - arrived spot on time. Lovely oral skills and one of the tightest young ladies I have ever ........ Would I return - absolutely.

vw

Saw Louise for an outcall reverse bid in Bristol recently. Can't agree with others.  She has a very hot body (perfect for me) petite, curvy and great tits and a lovely face.  Was very friendly throughout - I gave her a massage and i know she enjoyed it. she was very friendly and chatty throughout - arrived spot on time. Lovely oral skills and one of the tightest young ladies I have ever ........ Would I return - absolutely.

hi louise.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline squigmcdig

Was thinking... hmmmm bit tight this review should be a neutral........ then Louise or her pimp decided to give fake white knight feedback!! Good call VW.

vw

Was thinking... hmmmm bit tight this review should be a neutral........ then Louise or her pimp decided to give fake white knight feedback!! Good call VW.

It was a shit punt, i actually arranged a replacement to finish off as she was that shite, negative all day long and these white knight lowlifes can fuck off. 

Why would it have beeen neutral in your mind out of interest?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:39:27 am by vw »

Offline squigmcdig

Difficulty to put my finger on.  She didn't actually not do anything apart from kiss, and that's down as discretionary.  I never count on kissing, unless I specifically arrange. 
I think I would maybe originally gone for neutral as she did actually try to complete the service as agreed and was pretty much as described. 
She definitely wasnt a positive!! It is harder to call on neutral for me as that is more subjective.

vw

Difficulty to put my finger on.  She didn't actually not do anything apart from kiss, and that's down as discretionary.  I never count on kissing, unless I specifically arrange. 
I think I would maybe originally gone for neutral as she did actually try to complete the service as agreed and was pretty much as described. 
She definitely wasnt a positive!! It is harder to call on neutral for me as that is more subjective.

Thanks for highlighting your standards of what you think good/neutral service is.  Always good to know. 

she did not try she was trying to do all she could to not deliver services dodging kisses and closing legs to prevent RO

the other review mirrored this and was a truly terrible punt hence arranged another straight after to finnsh the job.

Her GFE is false advertising with the turning away it was more like the reluctant relative experience, some may like that.   :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:06:08 am by vw »

Offline insignia

perhaps she didnt like you. And just because someone enjoyed the time with her dosnt mean its white knighting. Every positive review is a white night then

Offline Yankinlondon

perhaps she didnt like you. And just because someone enjoyed the time with her dosnt mean its white knighting. Every positive review is a white night then

can't wait to hear the response to this.  I'll get a cold one and observe.

vw

why not write his own review rather than dispute mine?   :unknown:

vw

can't wait to hear the response to this.  I'll get a cold one and observe.

Well you don't contribute that for sure Mr/miss leech.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline houseboot

hi louise.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

No, I don't believe it is Louise.

I believe the review is genuine.

It would have been more sensible if he'd posted something new before resurrecting a 3+ month old thread though.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 06:33:41 pm by houseboot »

vw

It would have been more sensible if he'd posted something new before resurrecting a 3+ month old thread though.

Maybe he was sent?   :sarcastic:

Shame he didn't post a real review rather than a dispute of this one (white knighting for the 2 that don't understand  :crazy: :crazy:

She may well have improved on the back of 2 identical negatives.

Offline squigmcdig

Duracell looks like he has left feedback on AW, so probably genuine.  Though he does get described as lovely and genuine a lot by girls,  which i think is prossie speak for sucker!!

vw

Duracell looks like he has left feedback on AW, so probably genuine.  Though he does get described as lovely and genuine a lot by girls,  which i think is prossie speak for sucker!!

I hope he leaves a review here, will be interesting to see if she has improved or if he is just besotted and a sucker.