Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littlemissrachx - Tingley, Leeds  (Read 1317 times)

10 review(s) for Littlemissrachx (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

stickman1980

Name: Little Miss Rach

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location/Premises: Small, suburban house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Tingley. Lots of parking on a residential street.  Public transport might be more tricky.

Nice set up with small bedroom, conservatory and spacious shower with toiletries and fresh towels. Just what you need really.

Services: OWO (just about full on DT), RO, covered penetration in CG, doggy & mish.

Price: I paid £110 for 60 minutes of Rachel’s time.

The Girl: Good looking, mid/late 20s girl, bubbly and personable with plenty of tattoos and a lithe figure. Was expecting a blonde but Rachel was definitely a brunette.

Profile lists as aged 27, 5”7’, size 8, blonde. The first three I concur with, although she had dark hair up in a bun which was a little disappointing.  Although I actually prefer brunettes I booked Rachel purposely wanting a young, fit blonde. Two out of three aint bad perhaps?

Rachel had an athletic body, if not quite gym toned, with small but very suckable boobs (probably a B cup) and great responsive nipples.

Pictures on her profile do certainly appear to be very same girl. In fact Rachel was wearing the black corset that’s in her profile pics with hold ups which looked great. Rachel does have a large number of tattoos which are edited out of her profile which were pleasant enough, although not particularly my cup of tea.

Communication: I’d been in comms with Rachel for a while trying to arrange a meet. She only works part time and this, coupled with my narrow opportunities, was proving difficult to surmount. In the end we managed to agree diaries and we were booked in a week ahead of time.

Rachel prefers to communicate through AW and, although I got her mobile following the acceptance of my AW booking request, even after that comms continued through AW. As Rachel doesn’t log on every day there can be periods of silence but as soon as she does log on her comms are prompt and good.

The Event: I arrived at Rachel’s road and parked up about 10 minutes early letting her know on both AW and text that I was ready when she was. Radio silence - not a good sign - my call just ahead of time went straight to answer phone; Great!

I was starting to get a little concerned when I received a message just after our scheduled start time apologising that she was running behind and had just got out of the shower - hmmmmm. Ten minutes later I got the final instructions and I legged it to Rachel’s abode.

I saw a pretty little face with black rimmed glasses (I have a thing about those at the moment) peek around the side of the door and I was very pleased with my selection. Emerging from behind the door Rachel looked great in a black corset (see profile pic of her on her back), black hold-ups and heels.

She sorted me out a drink whilst I dashed in and out of the shower to freshen up. I returned to be met by Rachel’s beaming smile and a “hiya darling” welcome. She gave me a nice FK and I copped a feel of her great ass as we meandered towards the bed.

We confirmed some of my likes that I’d laid out previously and the only minor disappointment was the lack of toys which I am a little partial to. We agreed we’d perhaps cover that off at a future meet.

By this time we’d found the bed and were snogging each other’s face off, nice and deep, just how I like it. We dispensed with my towel and Rachel pulled the corset down a little so her tits were peeking over the top. She’s not the most endowed girl in the world but her nipples were sticking out hard as peanuts and appeared very sensitive. Before long Rachel headed down to the business area and started teasing and cajoling mini me to life to which he was very much in agreement.

Rachel has one of the best BJ techniques I’ve experienced with plenty of variety both in depth and tempo. She also uses plenty of spit for a great sloppy experience. The girl can take an impressive length taking most of my (admittedly pretty average) cock with plenty of gagging and slurping away. The DT technique was great and as if to highlight her skills I loved it when Rachel paused when my cock was in her to the hilt and gave me a dirty smile and eye contact. Her eyes were watering at one point which is always a sign of a game girl.

Given the hammering I was taking it wasn’t long before I was approaching the vinegar strokes and Rachel took the load onto her face smiling away. We had a quick clean up utilising my used towel rather than wipes which I thought a little odd but it did the job I suppose. And Rachel headed up to the top of the bed for some fluffy stuff whilst I recovered.

We chatted about this and that with Rachel revealing plenty of interesting back stories. She obviously has experienced some great variety in her personal sex life and I’m sure my efforts were pretty tame in comparison.

Whilst I recovered I headed down on Rachel for some RO finding a neat, clean, neutral tasting pussy. She seemed to enjoy me returning the favour and was writhing around a lot, although women and orgasms are impossible for me to follow. She was certainly wet and said she wanted to feel me so we had a quick burst of 69 before I requested a coat as I was ready to get inside her.

Rachel mounted me squatting CG which I always find an impressive sight as an opening gambit. She’s the opposite of me – young, lithe and fit - and she was riding me for her life which was pretty impressive.

As much as I was enjoying this I requested a switch to doggy which certainly seemed to be her favourite too. She was certainly into the action (and whatever the opposite of passive is) reversed back, grinding into me. She’s not a quiet girl either giving plenty (but not OTT) of moans and encouragement which spurred me on further.

The sight of her ass banging back onto my cock was fantastic and a cheeky finger up her tight wrong un’ seemed to get a positive reaction. Anal is not on Rachel’s likes list but I would have paid good money had it been.

After a fair time I was flagging and we flipped over to mish for some deep stick action. Rachel’s pussy is tight but accommodating and again I went to town. Alas I’m not as fit as I once was and I started to melt away so I asked if Rachel could coax round 2 out of me with her great mouth to which she replied in the affirmative. Again she used the same technique delivering a sloppy OWO to which I buckled and succumbed to the inevitable.

I know CIM is on Rachel’s likes list and previous reviewers have received the service. Like my shadow Steve (or am I his?) looking back both of my endings coincided with mini me being outside of Rachel’s warm, wet mouth. She does mix her oral technique between on and off cock and it might be a coincidence but if you have your heart set on CIM it might be worthwhile confirming prior to coitus.

We finished shortly after the hour and I headed into the shower (with a fresh towel). We chatted for a bit and I must say I found Rachel to be very engaging and easy to talk to. She didn’t seem in a rush to get me out of the door but I headed out about 75 minutes after I arrived very happy with our meet.

Positives: Great girl, with a body that I liked. Excellent, sloppy OWO with plenty of spit, deep throat and gagging. I got the feeling that future meets could well lead to more dirty adventures.

Negatives: None particularly. The blonde and brunette switch was a minor irritation.

Visit Again: Yes definitely.

Summary: Good first meet with a responsive, young filly. I got the feeling Rachel had a lot more to give at a future meet and I may well be back to investigate that in the future.

Offline Neptune

Thanks Sticky nice review
I have tried to see Rachel a few times but never managed to find her available when it suites me.

stickman1980

Thanks Sticky nice review
I have tried to see Rachel a few times but never managed to find her available when it suites me.
Worth persevering with IMHO.

Comms were "protracted" for me. She doesn't seem to have logged on much in the past fortnight either.