Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah of Amour  (Read 3872 times)

Offline Third Man

First review and a recent member of this forum, although I have been around the scene for about 7 years now in the east of scotland and also now in this area. Also doing this on phone so please excuse any typos etc. Anyway, Savannah is, like others have said, amazing. I have had some poor punts over the years and some very good, and she is in the very very good category! Positive plus plus! A truly lovely girl, so friendly and easy to talk to. Flat easy to find, and Savannah opened the door looking stunning. I got her to put on an item of underwear i brought, then we started to kiss and touch each which she was passionate about. I wanted her to touch herself and she suggested she get a toy which I could use on her, so who was i to refuse! An amazingly sexy 15 or so minutes followed which i  will always remember! Then after putting on protection, some lovely sex till i finished, which wasnt too long. A nice chat, then we said goodbye. I will certainly be seeing her again, a lovely 30 mins in lovely company. See her if you can guys.

hornygeordieguy

First review and a recent member of this forum, although I have been around the scene for about 7 years now in the east of scotland and also now in this area. Also doing this on phone so please excuse any typos etc. Anyway, Savannah is, like others have said, amazing. I have had some poor punts over the years and some very good, and she is in the very very good category! Positive plus plus! A truly lovely girl, so friendly and easy to talk to. Flat easy to find, and Savannah opened the door looking stunning. I got her to put on an item of underwear i brought, then we started to kiss and touch each which she was passionate about. I wanted her to touch herself and she suggested she get a toy which I could use on her, so who was i to refuse! An amazingly sexy 15 or so minutes followed which i  will always remember! Then after putting on protection, some lovely sex till i finished, which wasnt too long. A nice chat, then we said goodbye. I will certainly be seeing her again, a lovely 30 mins in lovely company. See her if you can guys.
Good review,sounds like she is still as good as when she worked for Diamonds.

Toshiba

Sounds very tempting, does she do CIM?

Offline Jamiee92

Does savannah do OWO, DFK? Not into CIM so that's not an issue but if she does the other 2 think I'm gonna have to put in a booking  :thumbsup:

Offline Spartacus123

Does savannah do OWO, DFK? Not into CIM so that's not an issue but if she does the other 2 think I'm gonna have to put in a booking  :thumbsup:

She did OWO and DFK with me the times I saw her, did a duo with her and Amalie, Sav blew me off and Amalie fished me off with a nice gurgle and swallow. Happy days. Sav was adamant about CIM, says she doesn't like the taste

Mark321

I seen her few month back and was amazing. She even let me use her sex toys on her :thumbsup:

Offline ohfook1t

next on the list....... either sav or kara..

Offline xer11

I saw Savannah months back when she was located at Sunderland. Generally friendly and eager to please. Did not do OWO though! Otherwise good....