Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat Lee strikes again..  (Read 8114 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Love the pic of her with Ryan Giggs, while he's forcing a smile you can tell he's thinking "fuck will you just hurry up so I can get away"

Offline ExtraLymm

How has she avoided being locked up or committed? She's clearly a fruit loop.   :wackogirl:

Treehouse

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

great find

I actually tried to book her once but she never answered lol oh well her loss.

Offline Blackpool Rock

great find

I actually tried to book her once but she never answered lol oh well her loss.
You had a lucky escape by all accounts, can't help but think that for someone in their 30's she looks more like 60 as if her face is shrivelling up or being mummified  :vomit:

Offline Clitheroelad

I did book her a few years ago. She was over an hour late and my shittest punt ever. Interestingly after reading that article and her drink problem it was a lunchtime punt and she was already crawling into a bottle of Lambrusco.

Offline bigmc

Love the pic of her with Ryan Giggs, while he's forcing a smile you can tell he's thinking "fuck will you just hurry up so I can get away"

Big Sam`s completely the opposite, he`s got his credit card out  :D

There`s no such thing as bad publicity  :rolleyes:

Offline Followyourdick

Got her green available today on if anybody fancies taking their life into their own hands.    :bomb:

Offline puntlover1

She licked my arse once. Just saying.  :hi:

Online george r

I wonder if the wedding is still on  :wackogirl:

Offline shaft10

Nah Giggsy has probably banged her being the legend that he is  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nah Giggsy has probably banged her being the legend that he is  :D
Didn't realise she was married to his Bruv  :D

Offline MJ.spritzen

Remember my review of her two years ago?: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107047.0

She has the brain of a 5yo, i swear.

peteuk145

ive been with her a few times! big fan!! i would highly recommend

Offline Asianfcuker

So how about some review's then of the girls you have seen.

AF

Yanusmc

:thumbsup:
So how about some review's then of the girls you have seen.

AF

You might want to get working on your second review too

Offline Asianfcuker

:thumbsup:
You might want to get working on your second review too

Should you care to do your research you will find that most of my reviews are NOT from the UK but in Asia where I spend most of my hard earned tokens.

AF

Offline NigelF

Then why did you say this (a few years ago):
I have met Kat Lee, the anal was ok but not great.......wasn't the best experience to be honest!

Anyway, I've actually seen her (a while ago) too. She was better than I was expecting but she definitely wasn't great in terms of service or of course looks. If you're genuinely a "big fan" of her then you seriously need to punt with some other WGs because there are loads out there who are much better.

I didn't review her mainly out of embarrassment to be honest but I have admitted to punting her previously on here (in an old thread) where I did also make a few comments about her.

Offline Clitheroelad

Offline Access

I kind of feel sorry for her. I must be getting soft in my old age

Offline chrishornx

Loopy

plain and simple

complete nutcase

Online george r

Offline cash2spare

I kind of feel sorry for her. I must be getting soft in my old age

Sildenafil might sort that out for you  ;)

johndids

The Woman need sectioning , she is available today on AW  :scare:

Offline bigmc

" I felt like Julia Roberts"  :rolleyes:

Offline Carpy

I see this nutter is in the media again

External Link/Members Only

How do they publish such bullshit?

Do the maths on a million people... if she was 40 now and had done it since her 18th birthday. That would be a average of over 120 people per day- or even better a little over 5 people per hour.

That’s without days off or sleep factored in

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Beamer

Do the maths on a million people... if she was 40 now and had done it since her 18th birthday. That would be a average of over 120 people per day- or even better a little over 5 people per hour.

Nice one. Puts her B.S. into perspective  :hi:

Offline mexicola

She'd be doing so much shagging that she'd never get a chance to drive the 'convertible Audi' one of her clients bought her.

Nutcase.

Offline RadioKid

What a load of tripe. Sole of these prossiss are completely deluded

Offline MrMog

Well apparently she wants it banned now, even though she is working today

Offline MJ.spritzen

LOL!!

Speaking from experience, she's easily the stupidest woman I've ever met.

I remember when i pissed on her tits: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107047.0

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

LOL!!

I remember when i pissed on her tits: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107047.0

lol  , wish I could shag her

Offline RimJobBob

LOL!!

I’ve not pissed on her tits (or anywhere else for that matter) but I’ll be the third to say she has licked my arsehole.

Offline Smartie

She says she is 32 !!!  so that makes 195 men a day   :scare:

Offline plums

This blog post on her AW profile made me laugh.

Yeah, pretty sure a legit documentary crew were so unable to resist her charms that they all gave her one  :sarcastic:

Also, she volunteers at Oxfam?  Did she reckon it was another way to tout for business after their recent sex scandal debacle?

(sorry, link doesn't seem to work but you can see it via her profile External Link/Members Only -)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 03:15:51 pm by plums »