Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Anda22 - Marleybone  (Read 1033 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jason_152

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Time: 30 minutes (in-call)
Cost: £80

The search:
Came across Andas profile on AW, did a quick search on UKP to find she's got Positives all round.

Comms:
Sent a text to the number displayed on the profile asking about availability and received a reply quite quickly. Agreed to a 30 minute in-call for the advertised rate. Confirmed nearest station. Anda was great at explaining where her flat was in relation to the station. Text her once I was outside Marylebone Station and she guided me to the flat with clear instructions.

Appearance:
Anda agreed to dress up as a "secretary" wearing a black leather skirt and a white shirt tucked in. Pictures are on her profile.
I'd say her profile is accurate. She didn't look older than mid-twenties and size 8 is about right.

Accommodation:
Small flat on the ground/basement floor (she said ground floor, although you have to go down a flight of stairs to get to it, which makes it a basement flat in my books, but meh!)
Nice size bed large enough for various activities. A TV fixed at the end of it, playing some music, which I quite liked and thought it was a nice touch. There's a mirror at the head of the bed too.
Took a shower when I got in an theres mouthwash available too.

The action:
Anda confirmed FK to being with, which is where we started off after exchanging the paperwork. I managed to get her out of the outfit during this. She's got an amazing set of aftermarket tits and an ass to match. She turned around and started riding up against my groin region, which got the fire started.
Onto the bed and I started with RO on her. This was met with shivers and jolts and she was making noises that suggested I was doing something right. We then flipped over for some OWO. Excellent technique with great eye contact and ample attention to the balls.
She then asked which position I wanted to start with so I guided her to reverse CG. Of her own accord she switched between variations of RCG until I ended up in doggy, where I finished it off.

Got dressed and off I went.

Negatives: Can only pop once in a 30 minute booking which I find annoying, especially as it's not listed on her profile anywhere.

VFM? I think so.
Would I return: Yes I would! For me personally, she's got the looks and the service to match which is more than you can ask for. And her rates aren't outrageous (all of which is subjective, so YMMV).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:00:00 am by jason_152 »