Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SpanishLadies Slough/Uxbridge  (Read 3402 times)

7 review(s) for SPANISHLADIES (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline Bumble1234

First review and not sure how to do the link thing so apologies. Saw this lady around 3 weeks ago in DiDunstable as her sister lives there so she was advertising in Beds at the time. My colleague was off work that week, I was in my office alone and feeling fruity.
She was offering outcall only as she was at here sisters so she came to my office. Not the sort of thing I have done before but needs must. Comms were good via AW email. She agreed to come to me and even suggested it was naughty but nice to have fun in the office. The agreed price and service was for a short meeting blowjob for £40.
She walked through town to get to me and I saw her loitering outside as she wasn’t quite sure exactly where I was. I invited her in and locked the door. I was on a call at the time so invited her into the side office and finished my call. When I returned she had taken off coat, scarf and a jumper. She had about 100 layers on, it was freezing outside. Her English is ok, she advised she has a day job and is still fully learning the lingo. Plenty of dfk followed and she was very enthusiastic which was nice. I peeled off her final layer and bra to reveal a nice big pair of tits. What followed was a really enthusiastic bout of blow job, tit wanking and snogging. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it and we had fun. It ended with me blowing my load over her boobs, and I fetched some kitchen roll so we could clean up.
The office element definitely added to the fun. We kissed once more and she set off on her way. She messaged me via AW the next day to ask if I had fun. I was keen on a repeat but she said she was back working down Slough way. I think she does in calls there as well as out call’s and car meets. She’s a genuine fun, smiling lady and I would definitely recommend.
Her advertised number is 07576778799.

Online Muff licker

Offline Bumble1234

No as I don’t know how to do it as I stated in the first line of the report.

Esclar

Thanks for the review OP, and welcome to UKP!  :drinks:

If you're not sure how to post a link, it might help if you search google for "how to cut and paste"  - that gives good details on how to paste things like links.
I'll do it for you in this case:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Im guessing this is her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The AW links are automatically added to the top of the review on indexing.

A new feature Admin rolled out last year.

Probably best not to report missing AW links to Admin.

Veritas

+1 On the basis that profile pics are usually massively flattering, I’d be a bit scared of what might walk through my door

Offline Bumble1234

Pics are accurate. Just wanted to highlight her enthusiasm to the meet which for me more than made up for anything else.

Offline JonasG

+1 On the basis that profile pics are usually massively flattering, I’d be a bit scared of what might walk through my door

lol yeah.

I've always skipped this profile for a reason.

Offline rickyrozay

First review and not sure how to do the link thing so apologies. Saw this lady around 3 weeks ago in DiDunstable as her sister lives there so she was advertising in Beds at the time. My colleague was off work that week, I was in my office alone and feeling fruity.
She was offering outcall only as she was at here sisters so she came to my office. Not the sort of thing I have done before but needs must. Comms were good via AW email. She agreed to come to me and even suggested it was naughty but nice to have fun in the office. The agreed price and service was for a short meeting blowjob for £40.
She walked through town to get to me and I saw her loitering outside as she wasn’t quite sure exactly where I was. I invited her in and locked the door. I was on a call at the time so invited her into the side office and finished my call. When I returned she had taken off coat, scarf and a jumper. She had about 100 layers on, it was freezing outside. Her English is ok, she advised she has a day job and is still fully learning the lingo. Plenty of dfk followed and she was very enthusiastic which was nice. I peeled off her final layer and bra to reveal a nice big pair of tits. What followed was a really enthusiastic bout of blow job, tit wanking and snogging. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it and we had fun. It ended with me blowing my load over her boobs, and I fetched some kitchen roll so we could clean up.
The office element definitely added to the fun. We kissed once more and she set off on her way. She messaged me via AW the next day to ask if I had fun. I was keen on a repeat but she said she was back working down Slough way. I think she does in calls there as well as out call’s and car meets. She’s a genuine fun, smiling lady and I would definitely recommend.
Her advertised number is 07576778799.

how big she size wise?