Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Candy - Nottingham - Pretty Thai GFE  (Read 3369 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only
1hour - £100

It has been many years since I last met with a Thai girl and the reputation for bait and switch in the area has put me off.  However, I do like Thais and having spotted the news regarding Candy and taking some advice from our local Thai expert, I booked to see Candy.

Comms and Location
Called the number on her AW profile at around 9am and arranged a meeting for later that morning.  The handler said she would text me the address but didn’t.  Fortunately, I’d been told where she was working and when I called back the handler confirmed this was the case.  When I arrived I called again and was given the apartment number.

The venue was a decent clean apartment in a block towards the end of Lower Parliament Street which has been used before by Thais.  Entry via a key pad and lift to the correct floor.  I didn’t see much of the apartment but the room was clean and the bed comfortable.

The Girl
Candy is definitely the girl in the photos - fish, bird and monkey tattoos means that she is easy to identify. While she is very cute indeed, IMO she isn’t quite as cute as the photos might suggest.  Physically, Candy is petite with a lovely bum, flat tum and nice breasts with large dark nipples.  I have heard some say they are natural but they felt a little firm to me for that.  Not that any of this matters, I found her to be pretty, great body and discovered during the course of the meeting that her English is good and that she has a sweet natured personality.

The Meeting
Candy met me at the door in a tight slutty dress which I later found was the only thing that she was wearing apart from her smile.  She led my down the hall to the bedroom when I was able to admire her figure from the back.  I was very happy with the looks of this girl who was about to break my 6 year Thai duck.

Services
Kissing - lips initially then tongues as the meeting progressed. She’s a frequent and decent kisser
OWO - nice attention to balls and head. Not DT.
RO - she was nice fresh and neutral
Protected sex - cowgirl, spooning, missionary with variations

Into the room, money exchanged and she went to stash it. Candy came back within a couple of minutes and I was sat on the end of the bed with my shoes and coat off but otherwise still clothed (I like to be undressed by the girl).  Sat down, I am at the perfect height for Candy to kiss me.  As I kiss her neck she sighs and straddles me. I’m stoking her back while we are kissing and run my hand down to her firm arse, sliding my fingers between her cheeks and to her pussy lips (no knickers which I like).  We remain in the sensual embrace for a while  as she grinds agains my erection.  Candy slowly unbuttons my shirt then climbs off, pulls me to my feet, drops to her knees, drops my jeans ands boxers to deliver a nice BJ starting with ball licking teasing and then takes the head of my cock in her mouth.

We strip and get onto the bed. I ask if she likes oral which she affirmed.  I was down there for quite a while enjoying her reaction especially when I slipped in a finger to simultaneous massage her g-spot.  Lots of gentle moans indicating pleasure which are not over the top; despite getting wet, I’m not sure if she came or not (this was consistent throughout the meeting, she might not have orgasmed at all or she might just be a ‘no drama / low reactor’).

On with the condom, a bit of lube discretely applied and into cowgirl preceded by Candy sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock before inserting it in to her tight pussy. Her technique is predominantly simple grinding changing the angle of attack and she seems to really enjoy it with my cock deep inside her and throbbing away like crazy.  I enjoyed playing with her nipples before pulling her gently forward so I could feel them brush my chest, her soft hair falling across my shoulder as we kissed and I thrust upwards.

Into missionary and I knew I was not going to last long - the combination of a pretty face and tight pussy saw to that.  Popped into the condom about 35minutes into the booking.  Candy cleaned me up and offered me a massage. I opted for a cuddle and enjoyed laying on my back with Candy’s head on my chest and led across my thighs.  I took this opportunity to chat and find out a bit about Candy (she comes across as a really sweet girl).  Some gentle kissing and she starts to tease my cock back into an excited state.

There is about 15mins left on the clock which I can see from the bed. She asked if I want to fuck again and I do.  We start with spooning and I can watch myself fucking her and playing with her clitoris (she really seemed to respond to this) in the large mirror at the side of the bed.  Change to missionary, I keep my weight off her so that she can now play with her clit while I’m fucking her gently (this is where I think she may have orgasmed herself). I move to a kneeling position, lifting her legs so that her feet are at the side of my face and I get a good look at my cock sliding in an out of Candy’s lovey tight pussy.  Back on top again and I up the pace a bit before reaching my second pop.

We lay there for a while, both smiling at each other before Candy again cleans me up.  There seemed to be no rush and no obviously clock watching.  We chatted while I dressed and then Candy walked me to the door still naked (it is a lovely sight and I might have asked to extend if I didn’t have to head to the office.

Summary
A very pretty fit Thai lass with a sweet personality and a great attitude.  Great VFM too. She says she would like to stay on Nottingham for a while and will do so so long as business is good.  I understand she intends to limit to 4 or 5 meeting per day and does not want to work late.

Will I return?  The answer is “yes, definitely” so a strong positive from me.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:18:19 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good punt.

On a simple search, I'd have scanned straight past this one and thought it was fake. Chinese looking girl who is listed at the moment as French. Says she's new to this but has a profile registered in 2013. So I'd have thought at best - agency... more likely another girl passed from one brothel to another by her pimp.

Offline HailWood

NTTS - it will be a recycled profile. CT says elsewhere that it’s common amongst the Asians and it might be to avoid registration and work permit issues.

You can see from the links to the review that this has belonged to at least two other girls. This is why I included a photo and mentioned her tattoos.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:24:20 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
NTTS - it will be a recycled profile. CT says elsewhere that it’s common amongst the Asians and it might be to avoid registration and work permit issues.

You can see from the links to the review that this has belonged to at least two other girls. This is why I included a photo and mentioned her tattoos.

When I get a chance, I want to create a new thread on this group, highlighting CURRENT profiles with history of which WG has in the past used that specific profile, and who is CURRENTLY using it, as the pics on them are either out of date or B&S.

Like you, it's been ages since I last saw a Thai girl, and have been very tempted since imran1234 highlighted a few girls on here.

Offline Ennui Smith

Are there any steps into the building or inside or does the elevator take you right to the floor?

Offline HailWood

Are there any steps into the building or inside or does the elevator take you right to the floor?
Two steps into the building. Lift to floor but about 3 or four steps up in the corridor before reaching the apartment.

Online RogerBoner

I opted for a cuddle and enjoyed laying on my back with Candy’s head on my chest and leg across my thighs. 
This bit of the punt always gets to me. I refer to it as the James Bond position. She replicates her sister Kimmie's performance but with less peach juice. They are always happy to offer round 2.

I know you like a bit of kink but this GFE plus CIM and the occasional A Levels is what satiates me.  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

Nice review mike. I too like a Thai every now and again.  :thumbsup:

They always have nice smooth skin.

Offline simon07

Been trying to see her all week and made it by Friday pm.
Candy says not to worry, she is going to be around for 3 months.
She is going to finish the day earlier by 6pm as she has busy times Mon-Sun.
Not quite sure how she manages demand. remembered me when I saw her in Leicester a few weeks ago. Wonder who is in Leicester now?

Offline HailWood

I know you like a bit of kink but this GFE plus CIM and the occasional A Levels is what satiates me.  :drinks:

A kink keeps things fresh and some of the girls do seem to enjoy something different from time to time. However, for me, a good GFE with all the trimmings cannot be beaten (dammit that’s back to the kink  :lol:)

Offline HailWood

They always have nice smooth skin.
Ahhhhh! Her skin  :wacko:
It’s beautifully smooth and soft (I complimented her and could have stroked her all day long). Made mine feel like sandpaper despite my moisturising regime   :(

Online RogerBoner

Ahhhhh! Her skin  :wacko:
It’s beautifully smooth and soft (I complimented her and could have stroked her all day long). Made mine feel like sandpaper despite my moisturising regime   :(
Candy's skin is so youthful that I really flinched when I first touched her. MTB pretend to toss a coin and inform me if I'm booking her or not. I defer to your whim..

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Thanks for the review Mike, looks just my type.

Candy says not to worry, she is going to be around for 3 months.

I was hoping she'd some to the West Midlands soon, hope you lot don't wear her out before she moves on.

Offline HailWood

Candy's skin is so youthful that I really flinched when I first touched her. MTB pretend to toss a coin and inform me if I'm booking her or not. I defer to your whim..
The MTB coin says do it, Roger, do it. Just don’t tell Kimmie  :D

Online RogerBoner

The MTB coin says do it, Roger, do it. Just don’t tell Kimmie  :D
I couldn't resist MTB  :wacko: She doesn't look like her profile pics. Did you see the private one I had taken down? That looks like a different girl. I don't know why Candy and her sis have been 1 pop punts but my cock is now sore from the session that consisted of myself being rimmed whilst on all fours. I got the giggles and stopped her. Reverse 69 for a long time, Skyn up to missionary with real FK. Then missionary anal. I withdrew when I saw the pain on her face. CG lovely body and soft enhanced bristols. More 69 her head tucked underside. I straddled her and gently facefucked her till I came inside her slurping mouth. I stayed in position and let her tongue continue. She's the second best looking girl in the group. I love her hip to waist ratio,the golden section indeed phi. Oh well let's see what happens now.....

Offline HailWood

I couldn't resist MTB  :wacko: She doesn't look like her profile pics. Did you see the private one I had taken down? That looks like a different girl. I don't know why Candy and her sis have been 1 pop punts but my cock is now sore from the session that consisted of myself being rimmed whilst on all fours. I got the giggles and stopped her. Reverse 69 for a long time, Skyn up to missionary with real FK. Then missionary anal. I withdrew when I saw the pain on her face. CG lovely body and soft enhanced bristols. More 69 her head tucked underside. I straddled her and gently facefucked her till I came inside her slurping mouth. I stayed in position and let her tongue continue. She's the second best looking girl in the group. I love her hip to waist ratio,the golden section indeed phi. Oh well let's see what happens now.....
Good one Rog. Knew you would enjoy that. What’s not to like? Good job the MTB coin is a double-helmet one!

streetfighter1975

Looks great in that pic.

Thai girls silk like skin...can never get enough!